Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vinyl Sticker Guy
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, Powerstroke.org will be moving to a new server tonight. May take a little bit before you see it again so please be patient. May take 5-48 hours to change across the whole internet.

Thanks gang!

Lem

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
OK...What in the Heck is everyone supposed to do for 2 days?

Withdraw symptoms will run rampit and any of our members will need medical treatment and possibly sedation.

·
Vinyl Sticker Guy
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know I know! I'm sorry guys. It doesnt take me that long, just takes the internet that long to catch up with me. 48 hours is WORST CASE scenario. Powerstroke.org will provide counseling for those in need ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
:shots: :thud: :chicken: i've got a bad case of withdraw, going on 24 hrs next door:eek:

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
OMG i dont think i can handle it, i might have to go to cumminsforum.com to get some sort of help...

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
I know I know! I'm sorry guys. It doesnt take me that long, just takes the internet that long to catch up with me. 48 hours is WORST CASE scenario. Powerstroke.org will provide counseling for those in need ;)
DNS issue or what? Can we still get to it via IP?

·
Vinyl Sticker Guy
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe I'll move Powerstroke.org over there now, and leave Powerstrokeforum.com. When Powerstroke.org has moved, I will moved the database over there as well and point powerstrokeforum.com to it. Might as well try it I guess!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Oh man, this is not good, not good at all.

I just joined and have been hooked for a straight week and now you are going to take it away.

NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!
:rant: :nono: :blowup: :bonk: :vomit:

Please hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

J

·
0 Posts
What happens if you move and I can't find you?

You won't write, call or visit. I hope I can find you. Oh my god I might have to bye a poor mans diesel "Dodge" if I can't find the site again?:yikes: :bonk: :soapbox: :program: :vomit: :thud: :buttkick: :dunno:

·
<<---"Shadow"---
5,133 Posts
MY WIFE IS SO USED TO SEEING THE SITE ON THE SCREEN FOR HOURS, IF SHE FINDS OUT iLL PROBLY HAVE TO GO SIT WITH HER AND WATCH TV OR CUDDLE OR TALK MUSHY TALK OR WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE'LL COME UP WITH!!:rolleyes: :cool: ;) :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: !! jUST HURRY BACK. CANT TAKE TOO MUCH COUCH!;)

·
Banned
0 Posts
MY WIFE IS SO USED TO SEEING THE SITE ON THE SCREEN FOR HOURS, IF SHE FINDS OUT iLL PROBLY HAVE TO GO SIT WITH HER AND WATCH TV OR CUDDLE OR TALK MUSHY TALK OR WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE'LL COME UP WITH!!:rolleyes: :cool: ;) :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: !! jUST HURRY BACK. CANT TAKE TOO MUCH COUCH!;)
TFF...thats hillarious....

J

·
0 Posts
Oh no!

If sea71 gets hurt I will never forgive myself. It is terrible that it has come down to this! I never new I could potentially lose my life because of this site. What have we done, what have we done? I'm sorry sea71!:sad:

·
<<---"Shadow"---
5,133 Posts
If sea71 gets hurt I will never forgive myself. It is terrible that it has come down to this! I never new I could potentially lose my life because of this site. What have we done, what have we done? I'm sorry sea71!:sad:
No worrys dude!!! Just a little different "powerstroke" for a day or 2!:censord:

J

·
0 Posts
Yep

He's a gonner. He's already talking nonsense! She has got him!:eek: Sorry sea it's been fun. :toilet:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just hope for everybodies sake that it goes quick. Not sure how much we can take. but if it takes us to a better place, then hurry up and get it over with. I for one won't know what to do with-out my multi daily visits here. I guess I could watch those annoying commercials on tv. :( :sad: :sad: :why-me:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts