1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
Friggin sweet:icon_ford:

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
Did anyone watch the video of "voice of the driver". At 1:14 it shows the difference in clatter. So maybe with some tuning we could have our old diesel sound in a brand new truck.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Did anyone watch the video of "voice of the driver". At 1:14 it shows the difference in clatter. So maybe with some tuning we could have our old diesel sound in a brand new truck.
I was wondering the same thing. I happen to like the diesel noise! If I ever buy one, first thing to go would be the exhaust and most of the eng. compartment insulation! Wonder what that SST (Single Sequential Turbo) will sound like?

·
Registered
804 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I just don't care for the diesel badge on the door... Other than that, ME WANTY!!! :icon_ford::icon_ford:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Sweet but I wonder if Ford knows we like to mod our trucks... :rofl:
I wonder how they will handle warranties in the future knowing all the tinkering diesel owners are doing with their highly advanced engines.

·
Super Moderator
19,441 Posts
Wow - Ford website and they have put up Enthusiast sites on their page??? How awesome is that??

I think this is going to show....AGAIN....why Ford trucks are the best selling trucks for 30-some years running.... The powertrain, hands down seems to be the best available. Styling is....um....growing on me. Would I kick it out of my drive way for that big grill.....NOPE!!! I could see my butt in those seats!!!! :nod:

·
Registered
957 Posts
:haha:Outstanding!!!! The Apex of Super-Duty evolution! GM and that other turd of a company better got off their axx cause' this bad boy stands alone :icon_ford:

·
assistant director
1,053 Posts
we are the first link and psn is the very last link

1 - 20 of 31 Posts