Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!

How many would be interested in a hoodie like this?

It totally depends on how many people commit to ordering, but I'm thinking that pricing is going to be somewhere around $35-$40 a hoodie + $5 shipping.

If you would like to order one, please fill out this form and we will email you when they are ready to order: I want a Powerstroke Hoodie!

We want to make sure that we have enough interest before we proceed :)

Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would but my work computer wont allow me to follow the link.
You can also reply to this thread with the same information:

• Would you want to buy this hoodie?
  • What size would you want?
  • Would you also be interested in a t-shirt with the same design?

·
Registered
65 Posts
if there is a way to make the emblem on the truck have ford on it, i think that would be pretty cool, instead of just having the blank emblem, and the decal would be awesome if it were available in different colors, i would definitely get one to put on my truck!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The original version had "Ford" in the emblem, but we figured we should remove it for trademark reasons.

·
Registered
65 Posts
that makes since, but didnt we technically all pay ford for their trademark when we bought their trucks? haha but yea i see your point, well if you do end up making these hoodies, shirts, and decals i am interested. hope to see them soon

·
Registered
438 Posts
totally interested in a hoodie. would need a large. and would probably order a tee too

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
id buy a black powerstroke.org hoodie if they made XL and L

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'd be interested in this, would prolly need a Large or XL....

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
With winter coming up I was kind of hoping they actually started making these. Based off their website it looks as though that is in fact, not true. :/

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would be in for a Hoodie and T-shirt and decals as well. When are you planning on ordering them? Oh and XXL for the size.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I guess not... I was looking for a new hoodie now that it's getting cold.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts