Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to put a powermax in with injectors, but how much will that hamper my towing. i do pull a toyhualer 6-7 times a year. 26' and it is not the biggest but no where near the smallest. I tow it 6-10 hours depending on the riding spot:dunno:

·
The Silent Service
5,390 Posts
It depends on the wieght of your trailer loaded down.

I wouldn't go any bigger than 175's, and have them tuned down on your tow file (assuming you'll be running an SCT with custom files). If that trailer is heavy, I would stay toward 155's. You will need to have the files re-written for the Powermax and Injectors, or its gonna be a little laggy.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I have a live wire so I can do that, was just wondering because I can not give up my towing after buying the hauler. I am getting some customer tunes from Vivian at the begining of the month. So I get more once I shake the money tree down for more loot

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
The stock injectors I think are like 135cc, so 155s would work well with the Powermax as stated above. I have used [email protected] tunes on Powermax and had great success. But I had to be VERY specific about the truck and what was done to it. So make sure that whoever writes your tunes that they know exactly what you have and what you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts