Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I did an EGR delete a while back and ever since I have an extreme loss in power. I have checked all of the tubes. The down pipe, all exhaust connections and injector connections. I have since replaced the FICM because it was throwing codes. During that time I replaced the glow plugs as well. One glow plug was faulty and since it wasn't that big of a deal I changed all of them. I have gone over everything I have read on this forum still cannot find the source of the problem. Also when I did the EGR delete I took apart the turbo and cleaned it. Is it possible to put the veins back in-in the wrong order?

Thank you for any help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you......

possibly forget to reconnect the turbo actuator pigtail? just asking...had to be asked.
Could you have not gotten all the veins and the ring installed correctly when you did the turbo clean? It sounds to me like you have NO turbo action happening. How about the air line connection from the boost sensor? This hose is on the passenger side of the intake and you would have had it disconnected during the operation of deleting. Is the hose in one piece, no cracks, etc?

John

·
Registered
380 Posts
Are you getting any trouble codes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts