1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
331 Posts
i think most of the good help is on the org.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
i think that guy is a freakin idiot
:agree::thumb:

I couldn't stop laughing when i just watched some of those.:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i thought he knew what he was talking about, he explained things good with the 6.0 vs the 7.3. and what to look for when buying a powerstroke. to me he seems like a good guy

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How is he an idiot? It seemed like he had good advice, his check list point seemed good.

Am I missing something?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I found this guy on youtube, I think he is great!

YouTube - powerstrokehelp's Videos

Sorry if it is a re post

:icon_ford:
Thanks..I consider your post worthwhile. I learned something useful about the head gasket bolt patterns and the bypass filter systems. Multimedia presentations are a good thing....even if the opinion is differant,
one might gain from differant viewpoints.

I just wish folks would stop saying that studs dont stretch.:wink[3]: ALL threaded fasteners stretch...(just not as much).If they didnt stretch...they would break immediately when torqued...:wink[3]:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
He must make hella money off fixin the 6.o's.... he is all about them!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks..I consider your post worthwhile. I learned something useful about the head gasket bolt patterns and the bypass filter systems. Multimedia presentations are a good thing....even if the opinion is differant,
one might gain from differant viewpoints.

I just wish folks would stop saying that studs dont stretch.:wink[3]: ALL threaded fasteners stretch...(just not as much).If they didnt stretch...they would break immediately when torqued...:wink[3]:
Thanks, I was hoping someone else would like it, didn't know I would start up something though. I thought he had good advice on checking things when you do service he helped me a bit already...more videos to go though lol

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok I read through that thread and I must still be missing something with the whole idiot thing, seems like a really nice guy who took a lot of personal time to help people like us that care about our trucks and want to keep them running as long as possible, I have not yet seen him try to sell anything yet either, just seems like a really nice fella.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
yea i must be missing something too???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts