Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My power sliding rear window doesn't close, all the other windows and the sunroof do work, what could it be? No noise from the motor or anything.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
fuze maybe?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked the manual and there's a fuse for the power windows, delayed accesories, sunroof, etc... the door windows and sunroof still work, wouldn't the rear slider be under the same fuse?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The fuse looks to be good, and all the other windows work. What else could it be, now I'm going to check if the motor is getting power, if is is then its the motor.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's the motor, anyone know the part number?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I wanna see the new truck!!!wheres the pics

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its in the garage, not registered yet, so once I take it out I'll take some pics.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, here are some pics.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone know how to remove window tint? The back glass is way too dark, almost spray painted black, and I want to remove it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Any resolution?

I was drivin my shiny new F250 Stroker home today from the dealer, messing with buttons and opened the back window. It wouldn't close! Two fuses were blown when I cracked the fuse box, replaced those and still wont close!

Did you end up having to replace the motor? Anyone know how to get the window closed in the meantime?

Thanks!
Trevor

·
Registered
20 Posts
Busted out the electrical tester. Bad "Close" switch, open side works fine.

Thanks,
Trevor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts