Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get a chip and I cant get ahold of them. Anybody have any suggestions? Ive called at least a dozen times and sent email. Also does anybody know whats replacing the FU2 since its been dicontinued?

·
Supporting Vendor
280 Posts
We don't take orders over the phone as it's done via the order forms found under the "ordering" tab of the website.

As for the FU/FU2, I just do tuning and I'm not at liberty to say what you'll see or when you'll see the option again. Is there a specific reason you need the FU2 over the Phoenix?

Sorry I'm not much help, but that's what I know.

·
Supporting Vendor
363 Posts
Im looking to get a chip and I cant get ahold of them. Anybody have any suggestions? Ive called at least a dozen times and sent email. Also does anybody know whats replacing the FU2 since its been dicontinued?
Three of us were in the office today until about 2:30, and the phones were actually fairly slow. We did skip out about half an hour early to run over and help our church with a printer problem they were having. There should be three of us in the office again tomorrow between 9AM and 3PM. Give us a shout during phone hours, and as long as all lines aren't being used, you'll get one of us!

·
Supporting Vendor
363 Posts
We don't take orders over the phone as it's done via the order forms found under the "ordering" tab of the website.

As for the FU/FU2, I just do tuning and I'm not at liberty to say what you'll see or when you'll see the option again. Is there a specific reason you need the FU2 over the Phoenix?

Sorry I'm not much help, but that's what I know.
Can't wait to see you! :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Also, they owners have had some medical troubles as of late, so if they dont get back to you ASAP, please give them some leeway.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just have alot of question's about what i should go with as far as tuning. I ran dp with my old motor,but the one we're putting in now has alot done with it. I don't want to order the wrong thing.

·
Supporting Vendor
363 Posts
Please give us a shout during phone hours tomorrow, and we'll be happy to help you figure out what's best for your truck. :thumb:

BTW, I just posted on our FB page that office phones will be closed on Friday so that we can get ready for Cody to arrive this weekend, so I can guarantee you that you won't get through then. If you'd like, you can e-mail [email protected] with your phone number, and I can have Bill call you instead. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts