Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats truck worth?

First off sorry for no pics, my camera should be here next week! I may be possibly selling my truck. With the mods in my signature, Whats a guestimate on its value. ITs an 02 extended cab, white, MINT condition, 65k miles. It also has a spray in bedliner and a retractable hard top cover. Its getting too spendy for me and Im thinkin about getting a 82-89 Toyota FJ 60 Land Crusier. Just tryin to figure out what its worth

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Start high but I will guess you can get 18-19 thousand.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
long bed? has the truck been good to ya?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im hopinjg to find a 7.3 lover that wants one with low miles. I owe 24 on it. I had to put negative equity on it from the car i traded in on it so im backwards in it

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
long bed? has the truck been good to ya?

Its a short bed. Yea the truck has been 100% flawless. Im just running out of justification for the 600 month pricetag I have with it, plus 120 insurance, plus fuel. I just have it for fun, i dont tow or haul anything. The truck has really never seen a day of work since it was new, i talked to the guy who had it before me and he said he pulled with it once or twice.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
man I would really be interested if it was a long bed, thats what im looking for, a new body style 7.3 low mileage ext cab but need a longbed 4x4

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
you wont have a prob selling the truck, if it looks any where near as good as it sounds youll have no prob selling it for a pretty penny

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea. thats it only downfall, shortbeds are worthless if your using the truck for working. Its pretty much ready to party, I have darn near every bolt on aftermarket performance part there is for it, besides the big boy mods.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you wont have a prob selling the truck, if it looks any where near as good as it sounds youll have no prob selling it for a pretty penny
Thanks man. Ya its darn near spotless inside and out. I have every square inch of carpet covered all seats are covered. I'll throw it up for sale and see if I get any bites. Nobody around here will appreciate the mods I have in it though, not around here

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
If you think about parting out some of the mods, I would be interested in a few of them. Sometimes it makes it easier to sell, not to mention you get some of your money back on the items.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would like to keep it as a package deal, about the time i sell off all the mods I'll still have the truck and be stuck with a lame stock truck again that didnt sell. lol

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
I completely understand. If you do decide to part a few things out, please keep me in mind.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I am also interested in a few things, ATS housing, if you decide to part out. If not that is cool too. I would be willing to ship you a stock housing first to replace your ATS, for no downtime, if needs be.

·
Registered
167 Posts
oo me too, ill purchase some, or swap

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im gonna throw it on car soup for over book, and over what I owe on it tomorrow and see if I get any bites on it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts