Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i get elected along with the other leaders, i made up a possible logo change.
mainly was looker for a larger resolution pic to use as a windsheild banner and all i found was a bare logo so i figured to change it up a little bit.

turned blue and uses the .org banner on the top of the page. still need to add 'virginia strokers' but i just wanted an opinion on it first.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Definitely looking better.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Wow i like post a vote makr it offical

·
Registered
455 Posts
Also for the banner decal, or maybe just a more stream lined decal, you might try having "VA Strokers" in the same font as the ORG. With the turbo as the O as well.

·
Super Moderator
19,747 Posts
This is from an "outsider" - Looks really good. :thumb:

·
Registered
455 Posts
yea freddy, that's looking pretty good.

maybe take the engine size's out of the eyes/head to clean them up a little. maybe center them under the blue "powerstroke.org"

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Also freddy it would be great to incorporate the 6.7 cause that opens the doors to guys with new trucks also. We are really moving with the va strokers huh?:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so 6.0 6.4 6.7 7.3?
yea i had thought about moving em out, but not sure. we could just not have them listed at all

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I would leave the engines out. You want to keep it simple or it will look retarded. So I say take the engines out of the glasses and head leave them blank and rotate the turbo so it matches the powerstroke.org logo. And play with the fonts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
And also with the Virginia strokers I think it should be a contesting color against the blue like a red or a bright color or even make it the same possibly

·
break it. fix it. repeat.
752 Posts
i like the red.... :shrug:

but i am w/ eric davis on this one.... leave the engines out.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'd like to see it in red too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts