Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so. Was driving on the highway home after replacing the water pump. Hit a huge pot hole while starting up a hill. Pedal felt dead then kinda came back about 25% power, looked behind me to see pure white smoke. Pulled over immediately turned it off. Checked the tuner and all temps were normal. Waited 20 min and turned it back on. Truck ran awful almost like it wanted to stall and very quiet. Hooked a snap on scan tool up and it said it had codes for 1,3 and 8 injectors as a circuit code. Anyone else ever have this happen?
05 f250 6.0

·
Premium Member
8,411 Posts
Check your FICM plugs

·
Registered
2004 Ford excursion
4 Posts
same thing happened to me and after doing some investigation under the hood i found my coolant looking like a yummy milkshake lol ..... Reason why i had clouds blowing out the back like cheech n chong So called a shop nearby and explained my situation and was told it was a bad egr cooler... towed it to the shop swap out the egr n oil cooler plus add a coolant filter for extra Insurance that it wont happen again

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks like a wire issue to me, check ALL plugs for wear/ grounding and connectivity manually look for wear at shielding near plugs and all rub points.

Reactions: Diesel.Dime

·
Registered
116 Posts
Was there water in the hole ?

·
Registered
116 Posts
The pothole you hit... could the connections have been covered in water?

·
Compression Ignition Addict
10,192 Posts
In addition to the above - you have issues with an alternator and maybe an issue with one of your control modules

UBP Modules:
The UBP network is used for the EATC, HEC, and VSM modules

1 - 16 of 16 Posts