Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Any of the 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What're you guys thoughts on a possible Get together or wrench day, or hang out day, or whatever sometime in July?

Chuck had the idea, i think itd be awesome to do something in July.

And maybe all of you who couldn't make it this past weekend, could make it to this one.

Whatre you guys' and gals' thoughts and/or opinions on this?

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
I'm up for anything. We would need to make it a central location for everyone. If yall didnt live so far away I'd have it at my place. Lots of room here to park and work on rigs. But its far for yall. So lets find a closer place I don't mind drivin to yall.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm up for anything. We would need to make it a central location for everyone. If yall didnt live so far away I'd have it at my place. Lots of room here to park and work on rigs. But its far for yall. So lets find a closer place I don't mind drivin to yall.
Yeah, itd be awesome to do it at someone's house. Have a cookout and such.

I personally wouldn't mind drive down there to your place. Its bout 30 miles farther then here to Winston-Salem.

But i dunno bout everyone else.

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Sounds good. I do have a call rotation at work that I have to watch out for, but if it falls where I am free, that will be great.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. I do have a call rotation at work that I have to watch out for, but if it falls where I am free, that will be great.
Maybe we can work around your call schedule.

I think if we take those of ya'll who might have a conflict with work, and schedule it around you guys, then we should have no problem it makin it so everyone can attend!!:thumb::thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
We do need to keep the SC folks in mind here. We have had one in NC I think we need to share the love.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We do need to keep the SC folks in mind here. We have had one in NC I think we need to share the love.

Thats what i was thinking, Thats why i was thinkin mike's idea of having it at his house might be a good idea?

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Where is Mikes place? I think it said Gilbert. Gotta look at a map.

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
I found Gilbert. Just west of Columbia. Hey Mike, what kinda room you got for a bunch of rowdy folks?:woot:

·
Shaking the Bush Boss
9,740 Posts
I dont mind driving to SC. No schedule to work around either, unemployed! I thought working everyday got old, boy was I wrong.

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
I found Gilbert. Just west of Columbia. Hey Mike, what kinda room you got for a bunch of rowdy folks?:woot:
I have 5 acres of land and only one neighbor to the left of me but he is not too close. A 25,000 gallon inground pool. Lots of parkin room.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Hey, I dont mind comming to SC. Where ever you wanna have it is fine. Mikes house sounds good!!

Scott, you better not be too tired!! you got some stuff to find on my truck now!! No rest for the weary!!!!! HAHA!!

Lets see.....I am on call this week, so that makes my next rotation on the 2nd week of July. I have the 19th and 26th of July open. We can do either of those two dates. Both of them are Saturdays.

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
Lets get opinions I can make either weekend work If I know far enough in advance to schedule work around it.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Either saturday is fine for me. the 19th or the 26th

You guys with work conflicts, we need your opinions!!!!!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Fine here.......

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fine with me

hank's payin for fuel for everyone i believe:thumb:, since he scammed us on this last meet:tard:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts