Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday night me and my girlfriend are at a stoplight heading back to her parents after some shopping, we were on vacation, and my girlfriend looks at me and says "the girl in the car beside us looks like she drives like a rockstar, you should beat her", so I say "ok". Sure enough the light goes green, the girl steps on it, I step on it just enough to keep up, she floors it and tries to pull away so I put the peddle down and blow by her. She pulls up next to me at the next stop light and I look at my girlfriend and say "I bet she's pissed and gonna floor it". Light goes green and she floors it, so I just accelerated normally up to speed and pass by her on the highway with a big smile on my face. And of course she had to do the ricer fly by after I passed her...

·
Premium Member
23,190 Posts
It is an import, and rav4's are pretty slow, glad she was a rock star though :hehe:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha yeah it didn't even look like race. I just figured if I'm gonna do it, I'm really gonna embarrass her:rofl:

·
Premium Member
23,190 Posts
Only one way to go, that's big or home, and she went home fast :poke

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Only one way to go, that's big or home, and she went home fast :poke
Sounds more like she went home at a slow to medium pace ;)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Not the v6 rav's. They are pretty quick. They run a low 15 high 14 quarter mile. Too bad Toyota dropped the v6 now.
thats almost 3 seconds faster than my truck :doh:

·
Premium Member
23,190 Posts
Sounds like you need more mods :poke

·
Registered
840 Posts
ive got an exact list. i need money lol im in college, i plan to just build this thing into a crazy monster someday but i cant really afford to do it and focus on school haha

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts