Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time poster, and looking for some help. Running an 06 F350 CC LB DRW. Just took it into dealership for an idling, operation problem, and they found and replaced a bad EGR valve. Also, I had them reflash to the latest program, as my injectors still cycled for the 30 seconds.
To make a long story longer.... the truck now seems less powerful, the trans feels like it is missing its shifts, and I have dropped from 12.75 to 11.75 MPG. What gives?
Has anyone had any problems like this with a new EGR, or the new flash?
Dealer of course knows nothing, but the truck is not the same.
Any help, suggestions, will be greatly appreciated.
Steve

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I lost nothing on the refalsh. Might ask the dealer to double check, or maybe run a live diagnostic test drive to better understand what you're experiencing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help. Will give them a call and see if they are willing to do that. They didn't seem too interested in checking it out as it is still warranty work. Need every bit of mileage I can get though. We all can.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Thanks for the help. Will give them a call and see if they are willing to do that. They didn't seem too interested in checking it out as it is still warranty work. Need every bit of mileage I can get though. We all can.
aint that the truth!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts