157 Posts
Justice sees its way to a clear path for Flynn

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
8,478 Posts
The NYPost even has an article where they talk about the danger of the video and the discredited main speaker and its a little obvious they don't approve of the video and even has some schmuck doctor who recorded their reaction to the video for a more dramatic affect lol

·
Registered
8,478 Posts

·
california deplorable
10,469 Posts
its offical...
biden is no longer under criminal investigation in ukraine he is the subject of criminal charges 🤣

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have fallen hard for this woman.................. I'm in LOVE!!!

And then she did this!!!! be still my beating heart!!! :love:

·
california deplorable
10,469 Posts
kaylegh is awesome. i love the way she controls the idiots in the lame stream, fake news, make believe mdia...its a beautiful thing to watch

·
california deplorable
10,469 Posts
she is less subtle than Trump but she looks better dong it 😂🤣😂🤣

·
california deplorable
10,469 Posts
have a great memorial day everyone

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
For all my friends who didn't make it back from Nam and my Uncle George lost 11/30/50 in Korea. RIP
And my oldest boy's friends killed in the sandbox too.
Memorial Day 2020

·
california deplorable
10,469 Posts
well guys...the deep state virus plannedemic is failing so keep an eye out for ff operations because these people are not holding back they are fighting for their criminal worthless lives. dont get caught in the cross fire

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Good morning, I posted this in a separate thread last night, but thought I’d share it here too.
She is a smart girl. More people need to start looking into China and the influence they have on the West today, imho.

Smart girl, worth watching.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Good morning, I posted this in a separate thread last night, but thought I’d share it here too.
She is a smart girl. More people need to start looking into China and the influence they have on the West today, imho.

Smart girl, worth watching.

The entire 6 part series of the full debate.

·
california deplorable
10,469 Posts
she is missing the globalist component but nails the basic level stuff. eyes open, no fear

8101 - 8117 of 8117 Posts