Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

8081 - 8100 of 8113 Posts

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
thank you...
i stay because "there is no after life for a place that started off as heaven"
i certainly understand others giving up and going where they can have a better life.
i just think if i do not fight evil and try to save my home state...who will? and how could i deserve hep if i am not willing to offer my own without reserve?
i am one man working with a few others to make a difference.

that said i am starting to try to work out an escape plan
i think the storm will restore much of corruptiforna.
at least that is our hope.
watch cali, without voter fraud...there are many who desire freedom
I'm with you JG! Lead us to Victory!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
The issue that i've been struggling with is that I don't believe commiefornia WANTS to be saved
It sure feels like they want to crank the social destruction dial to 12 and rip it off

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
plenty of food supply people are just being azzholes
billions of pound of food ready to go
cure found for china virus working out dosages trials start today
vaccine testing started about a week ago give or take
i am not proof readin this but i type it out as a response to someone asking what i thought would happen if the citiots try to come up here to scavange because their idiocy and greed has left them unable to care for themselves or others...

i have lived in the mountains for 40 + years
i have to visit a city every so often and it is horrifying. the lack of morals courtesy basic understanding compassion etc is disturbing on a soul level...
most of us up here have known the make believe media is a joke for decades yet there are enough sheeple out there who still pay attention to them that they are able to whip up a fear campaign under which people seek to hoard toilet paper and instantly go to a me first screw everyone else mind set...
those of us who have lived in the mountains with multi week power outages. loss of phone connections or any outside communications or out side support
we have lived through this sort of thing for ages and we have done so by grouping together taking care of each other and supporting our friends and neighbors...
the citiots will die off quickly because they dont know how to care for themselves and are too self centered to try to work together and if they try to come here to take from us once they have ravaged each other...
well they lack the understanding that most of us have had long discussions with our friends on what caliber is best to keep in the truck or at home and tactical procedures for protection our own land and that of our neighbors..
plus we have access to loaders and know where to hide the bodies
John, couldn’t agree more.

Up where I am, I am lucky, and love the area.

One of the reasons, it is what we call ‘Unorganized’. We are in a township, similar to what you call a county. But the township is unorganized, meaning it has no central municipal govt. there is no township office (county office, county clerk) etc.
We like it that way.
It is one of the very few left in Canada, not many left.

The biggest fear I have is watching people from the city move into the area. And it is a large geographical area, it’s actually made up of several townships, all under one banner. What scares a lot of us, is the city people move out into the bush, and then want the same services.

Now, our roads are maintained, snow is plowed, but that’s about it. There is a small local school where all the kids get bussed to, and then those kids in high school get bussed an hour into town for school everyday.
For most of us, this is fine. In fact, it is what we want. We have very low taxes. We provide for ourselves. We do not want or rely on any government to do anything for us locally. And the city folk call us rednecks and hill billies. So be it.

I watched this in the area I used to live for over 40 years (Born and raised there), before I moved to my home here years ago, about an hours drive from where I am now.
It became organized some years ago now. Everynow and then I would go to a township meeting, where all the local residents were welcome. The last one I attended I just sat and listened with other long time locals. The only people talking were all new residents, that moved out the the country to get away from the city. Then demand that the, very small mind you, township deliver more services, build more parks, animal control,..do more.... take care of their problems.... it went on and on.... Animal control, parks?? I had to leave. Several of us did. It was a shame.

To my point, it amazes me how many people need to be taken care of. Just can’t figure it out for themselves, if it’s not provided. Thankfully where I am now, we still all do it for ourselves, and help each other, often at times. Especially the elderly

My Dad and I never really saw eye to eye on a lot of things, he was tough at times, as was my grandfather, and he on him. But he taught me a lot of life lessons early on.

One of those lessons he taught me needs to be taught to more people, young and old. Especially these days with everyone needing help.
The lesson: “Son, always be able to provide for yourself, that way you’ll never be screwed.”

Your post brought me back to that day he told me that many years ago.... after I relied on someone and, was screwed. I learned that day.
Even with health issues the past couple of years, I and my wife have always managed to provide, no matter what. Not always fun, not always the best, maybe not even the smartest decisions at times, but we do it anyway. And so far, its been working.

(Side note: as I was typing this I had to go outside with my wife and watch a pack of several coyotes run by... If it wasn’t dusk, I’d have got a couple of nice pelts.)

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
The issue that i've been struggling with is that I don't believe commiefornia WANTS to be saved
It sure feels like they want to crank the social destruction dial to 12 and rip it off

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
while i understand how you feel and why you would think that.
i ask yohu to remember you are in a very beautiful area.
that area filled with rich guilty people with criminal tendencies of varying levels.
such people tend to be democrats and pay little to no actual attention to what you or I would call reality...
much of the rest of the state wants freedom and prosperity and that is why the state of jefferson movement will not die...
we have NO representation but plenty of taxation dictated by the unwashed hoards of lieberal lunatics infesting the bay area central coast and lost angels...
they do NOT represent most of the land mass of the state
i refer to a Tomas Jefferson quote " if we ever allow ourselves to be packed in on top of one another as they are in europe we shall surely become as corrupt as they"
well look at the citiots they are packed on top of one another and as corrupt ans stupid as the day is long...no offense to any who are city dwellers and have defied the odds :D

John, couldn’t agree more.

Up where I am, I am lucky, and love the area.

One of the reasons, it is what we call ‘Unorganized’. We are in a township, similar to what you call a county. But the township is unorganized, meaning it has no central municipal govt. there is no township office (county office, county clerk) etc.
We like it that way.
It is one of the very few left in Canada, not many left.

The biggest fear I have is watching people from the city move into the area. And it is a large geographical area, it’s actually made up of several townships, all under one banner. What scares a lot of us, is the city people move out into the bush, and then want the same services.

Now, our roads are maintained, snow is plowed, but that’s about it. There is a small local school where all the kids get bussed to, and then those kids in high school get bussed an hour into town for school everyday.
For most of us, this is fine. In fact, it is what we want. We have very low taxes. We provide for ourselves. We do not want or rely on any government to do anything for us locally. And the city folk call us rednecks and hill billies. So be it.

I watched this in the area I used to live for over 40 years (Born and raised there), before I moved to my home here years ago, about an hours drive from where I am now.
It became organized some years ago now. Everynow and then I would go to a township meeting, where all the local residents were welcome. The last one I attended I just sat and listened with other long time locals. The only people talking were all new residents, that moved out the the country to get away from the city. Then demand that the, very small mind you, township deliver more services, build more parks, animal control,..do more.... take care of their problems.... it went on and on.... Animal control, parks?? I had to leave. Several of us did. It was a shame.

To my point, it amazes me how many people need to be taken care of. Just can’t figure it out for themselves, if it’s not provided. Thankfully where I am now, we still all do it for ourselves, and help each other, often at times. Especially the elderly

My Dad and I never really saw eye to eye on a lot of things, he was tough at times, as was my grandfather, and he on him. But he taught me a lot of life lessons early on.

One of those lessons he taught me needs to be taught to more people, young and old. Especially these days with everyone needing help.
The lesson: “Son, always be able to provide for yourself, that way you’ll never be screwed.”

Your post brought me back to that day he told me that many years ago.... after I relied on someone and, was screwed. I learned that day.
Even with health issues the past couple of years, I and my wife have always managed to provide, no matter what. Not always fun, not always the best, maybe not even the smartest decisions at times, but we do it anyway. And so far, its been working.

(Side note: as I was typing this I had to go outside with my wife and watch a pack of several coyotes run by... If it wasn’t dusk, I’d have got a couple of nice pelts.)
we arent even a town ship here. the ONLY gov of anykind is the water department and that only because the state gov is horribly corrupt
we have a road board and a water board my wife an I are on both ...
we do what we can to keep it sane here but as more bay area failures push out into the boonies i fear for the future.
citiots as i call them do not belong in the woods.
the closest town to me has been discovered by the bay area and they already are buying up the expensive homes...which happen to be near the rail road tracks and demanding the railroad tracks be moved...i kid you not they are that freakin stupid.
i can only pray that sense wins out over dollars...but that has not been the case in most of the places i have lived.
i come from a town of 100 on the west shore of Tahoe. beautiful backpacking right out my back door miles of trails, hundreds of lakes and streams, a post office a mini mart and a pizza parlor and of course...a bar :D
it was paradise. we managed to keep the roads from getting paved for years but eventually enough bay area people moved in to pass paving the roads...in 12 short years the place went to hell.
i had to leave for the corner of no and where
its good here no huge lake or great skiing but that has protected us for quite some time
until some bay area mag ran an article about the closest town to us being the coolest small town in the sierras...
now i fear it is only a matter of time

Attachments

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
My take is it wasn’t accidental. Use whatever term you want to-the oligarchy or deep state-
but there is a group of people that planned this. Whether it was to merely stop trump or to leverage or strengthen their positions, I don’t know. I do find it suspicious that 4 senators offloaded a chit ton of stocks before the markets took a dump.
I doubt it was Xi Jinping. He doesn’t make many decisions-most are made for him. He just gets to be the mouthpiece. Perhaps a group of people under him-I wouldn’t rule out Mitch McConnell......
My wife’s dad is a doctor a bit north of Wuhan. He traveled to Dalian for New Year and Spring Festival. He was told by the health ministry not to return as he might not be able to get out. This was before outbound traffic from Wuhan was stopped. Shortly thereafter, the entire province was closed off. Read into that how you will, but he is still in Dalian.

What I do know is people are overreacting. I’m stuck in a 3rd world S-hole country with 5 confirmed cases. My temperature gets scanned daily. The government has banned self quarantine, and has set up special “facilities“ for confirmed and suspected Covid cases.
If my wife didn’t know how to use any firearms I would visit the embassy and get home, but we both agreed I’m better off here for now. There’s plenty of food and supplies available on the shelves (probably because the locals can’t afford to stock up, but it’s good for me). The company I work for is great, and has a contingency plan in case things hit the fan. Yesterday I witnessed just how quickly the health ministry picks someone up when they have a temperature above 38 degrees. All I know is he wasn’t an expat, and that’s not a situation I want to be in. On top of all that is an election that took place March 2, and there isn’t a winner yet. I’m more concerned about the riots, but since I’m not black or Indian, locals tell me I’m ok. I don’t get involved in local politics anyway. If someone asks my opinion I tell them I don’t know anything about their political system. It is ironic what some people think is beneficial for their community. Cutting down power poles, dragging them into the street, and burning them isn’t what I think helps the neighborhood, but it’s not my neighborhood. I’m far enough away that it doesn’t affect me, the electrical system is unreliable at best anyway, and we have a large enough generator that can run the whole complex.
I semi apologize for the long post, but things have gotten really boring, really fast here. I wish all you guys and gals the very best.

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
the cabal deep state oligarchy absolutely released this on purpose you are entirely correct
they were looking to destroy the economy reduce the population test drive their bio attack for effectiveness seize control of the global economy and ultimately instill a global governance where they could control everything including our upcoming election to stop trump from returning power to the people and taking away their play thing....us

blessedly the patriots knew what they were up to and turned their plan against them.
the central banks and the families that own them would as always be the only ones to prosper and the rest of us would serve only them.
the were shooting for utter chaos because their motto is "out of chaos, order."
of course they dont mention that they are the source of the chaos nor they are the ones to give the orders... same old story. nothing new here

what is new is that Trump just ended the fed! the end of the feral reserve has arrived!
this is YUGE!!! the reset is begun!
the fed is being restructured this should be the end of a debt based economy and the beginning of a financial renaissance. if things go to plan this is going to be the most beautiful thing to happen to this country since the signing of the constitution and the drafting of the bill of rights...which we are returning.
God bless us everyone and God bless the USA

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
well i got my computer working again no small feat in a town of 16 on quarantine 🤣
anyways trying to get to bed but stumbled across this and while it is nothing we dont all know i am sure..
i think it is an excellent way of presenting info, far batter than i have done here or in any of my online personas, at any rate for your viewing pleasure

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
please watch this if you watch nothing else today!
also share it across social media i am haveing a heck of a time even getting to post here right now
i am amazed how on point this is.

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
so...
i assume we all realize that mike flynn was framed by a corrupt fbi cia doj to cover the asses of the true criminals he intended to expose...
but i just learned that covington his original deep state liars...er....lawyers who it seems worked for the deep state rather than flynn...just "found" 6,800 more documents never exposed during his original rail roading...er...trial!
thats pretty amazing even for our corrupt injustice system

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Its been blocked on FB and removed on Youtube a dozen times already....

·
Registered
753 Posts
Its been blocked on FB and removed on Youtube a dozen times already....

Interesting and same thing I have been saying follow the money...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
tony f is the dwarf of death.
he has known SARS cv is cured and even prevented by hcq since 05 and this entire idiotic planedemic BS could have been stopped but the world is now looking at thousands of deaths and economic suicide over a flu that could have been cured right from the start.
the problem isnt medical its political

·
Registered
583 Posts
And the media and dems have us right where they want us - dress rehearsal for the big play.

·
Registered
753 Posts

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
wow not even one day and youtube removed it for "violating terms and service"....

8081 - 8100 of 8113 Posts