Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

8061 - 8080 of 8113 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts

Certaining is, especially where I have training/knowledge on the topics of electronics technology, computers data processing and the good old IRS document processing and tax collection procedures, this document touches many cords in my spirit.... though some of the proposed theory might be dated, the core concepts are on target.

When the government is able to collect tax and seize private property without just
compensation, it is an indication that the public is ripe for surrender and is consenting to
enslavement and legal encroachment. A good and easily quantified indicator of harvest
time is the number of public citizens who pay income tax despite an obvious lack of
reciprocal or honest service from the government.

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
bear in mind it is dated 1979 so...
but i havent even read it all yet and found it fascinating...

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
watch these in order and tell these are not the to best political adds in history

watch this first

watch this second its beautiful

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
anyone wants to get "my" take on corona virus?
polly pretty well nails it here
these people are completely full of chit

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
man with corona virus seeking woman with lyme disease :hehe:

·
Registered
155 Posts
How's everyone doing concerning this COVID19 situation?

We've done a little bit of prepping in early February, enough to get us through a 30 day lockdown in the house, probably enough or ~maybe not~ if SHTF for real around here

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Always have a few months food hanging around. Wife used to be big into coupons so we probably have a years worth of toothpaste, soaps and stuff. Did have to get some coffee, a couple jars of jalapeno/garlic stuffed olives and a case of TP from Costco. 100 gallons of propane was just topped off and getting my third or fourth estimate for solar panels tomorrow.

Has nothing to do with Covid 19, but if the shoe fits...

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
i have enough to not worry for a few months :D
the only trouble spot could be water if the well broke but...
i could run up the hill and get buckets for a creek if nee be.
well that and my kids friend is stayin with us for a month or so an extra teenager can cut into supplies pretty quick :rofl:

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
I live in the middle of nowhere, in the Bush, in northern Ontario, Canada. I have a small river beside me, a large river a mile away, a creek out back of my house, a pond, Bush all around 3 side of me, acres and acres and acres of good hunting, in fact there’s nothing much north of me than a few small settlements, 1000’s of lakes for fishing, moose, bear, wolves, coyotes, hundreds of little night critters that I can trap, snow on top of snow for melting, Several snowshoes, every vehicle we own is a 4 wheel drive, a deep freezer full, cupboards full, a generator, gallons of fuel, heat with wood anyway, wood sheds full, more wood sheds with more wood, a barn full of various materials for repairs, a shop full of tools to build and fix everything we have, a good wife that likes candlelight diners and cooking over my old Yukon stove even when the power is on... on a dead end road, with a small single lane bridge on it to get here that we can take out at any given time, a few great neighbours that I can not see from my house, and they can’t see me from there’s, and we all like it that way, and stay the best of friends that way!

I couldn’t care less if the world passes me on by for what ever reason of the day today. In fact I think I saw it go by a few years back, and I thought, good riddance!

Yes, I’m a back woods redneck. And no I don’t apologize for it.

We’re ready.

·
Drunk Post Extraordinair
969 Posts
I live in the middle of nowhere, in the Bush, in northern Ontario, Canada. I have a small river beside me, a large river a mile away, a creek out back of my house, a pond, Bush all around 3 side of me, acres and acres and acres of good hunting, in fact there’s nothing much north of me than a few small settlements, 1000’s of lakes for fishing, moose, bear, wolves, coyotes, hundreds of little night critters that I can trap, snow on top of snow for melting, Several snowshoes, every vehicle we own is a 4 wheel drive, a deep freezer full, cupboards full, a generator, gallons of fuel, heat with wood anyway, wood sheds full, more wood sheds with more wood, a barn full of various materials for repairs, a shop full of tools to build and fix everything we have, a good wife that likes candlelight diners and cooking over my old Yukon stove even when the power is on... on a dead end road, with a small single lane bridge on it to get here that we can take out at any given time, a few great neighbours that I can not see from my house, and they can’t see me from there’s, and we all like it that way, and stay the best of friends that way!

I couldn’t care less if the world passes me on by for what ever reason of the day today. In fact I think I saw it go by a few years back, and I thought, good riddance!

We’re ready.

Sounds like heaven.

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts

We’re ready.
sounds beautiful
i live in the california version of that thousancds of acres surrounding a 600 acre ranch i could hunt deer with a sling shot :rofl:
only bummer the creek in the back yard has dried up this year due to forest circus interference...

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
seems they damed up my creek about a mile and a half up stream
not sure da fuq thats about but when i can i am getting up there and undoing that chit

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
storm hitting as of late morning calling for about 3 feet over the weekend
this should have been posted 3 days ago but internet has been sketchy
anyways
done is 30
4-10-20
DJT
good friday
enjoy the show

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Ole comrade de Blasio talking about "nationalizing certain parts of the supply chain" and rationing food/supplies.

On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) called for the nationalization of certain parts of the supply chain, and stated that “we’re getting close to a reality where the government has to ensure that the food supply, that it is not only available, but that it’s equitably distributed.”
De Blasio said, “We’re going to need the supply chain nationalized in some form. Right now, there’s no effort to make sure that ventilators, surgical masks, even down to hand sanitizer, all these products should be put on a 24/7 production cycle. Whatever factories anywhere can make them should be cranking them out. They should be distributed according to federal priority, as you would in a war.” He later stated, “We’re providing meals all week at the schools, pick-up meals, breakfast and lunch. We’re going to have to create feeding stations of some kind going forward, of different types. We’re doing home deliveries for seniors. We’re closing down senior center programming, but we’re doing — using senior centers as kitchens in effect, dispensaries to get meals out to seniors at their home. There’s a lot of pieces we’re going to have to alter. And look, the Great Depression and the New Deal are very instructive here. I don’t — I’m not saying bread lines, but let’s be clear, we’re getting close to a reality where the government has to ensure that the food supply, that it is not only available, but that it’s equitably distributed. We’re going to have to get into a heavy intervention in people’s economic lives. Because a whole lot of people are losing their livelihood by the hour, and they need a continuity of economic support, or their families are going to start to collapse in other ways.”

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
plenty of food supply people are just being azzholes
billions of pound of food ready to go
cure found for china virus working out dosages trials start today
vaccine testing started about a week ago give or take
i am not proof readin this but i type it out as a response to someone asking what i thought would happen if the citiots try to come up here to scavange because their idiocy and greed has left them unable to care for themselves or others...

i have lived in the mountains for 40 + years
i have to visit a city every so often and it is horrifying. the lack of morals courtesy basic understanding compassion etc is disturbing on a soul level...
most of us up here have known the make believe media is a joke for decades yet there are enough sheeple out there who still pay attention to them that they are able to whip up a fear campaign under which people seek to hoard toilet paper and instantly go to a me first screw everyone else mind set...
those of us who have lived in the mountains with multi week power outages. loss of phone connections or any outside communications or out side support
we have lived through this sort of thing for ages and we have done so by grouping together taking care of each other and supporting our friends and neighbors...
the citiots will die off quickly because they dont know how to care for themselves and are too self centered to try to work together and if they try to come here to take from us once they have ravaged each other...
well they lack the understanding that most of us have had long discussions with our friends on what caliber is best to keep in the truck or at home and tactical procedures for protection our own land and that of our neighbors..
plus we have access to loaders and know where to hide the bodies

·
Drunk Post Extraordinair
969 Posts
plenty of food supply people are just being azzholes
billions of pound of food ready to go
cure found for china virus working out dosages trials start today
vaccine testing started about a week ago give or take
i am not proof readin this but i type it out as a response to someone asking what i thought would happen if the citiots try to come up here to scavange because their idiocy and greed has left them unable to care for themselves or others...

i have lived in the mountains for 40 + years
i have to visit a city every so often and it is horrifying. the lack of morals courtesy basic understanding compassion etc is disturbing on a soul level...
most of us up here have known the make believe media is a joke for decades yet there are enough sheeple out there who still pay attention to them that they are able to whip up a fear campaign under which people seek to hoard toilet paper and instantly go to a me first screw everyone else mind set...
those of us who have lived in the mountains with multi week power outages. loss of phone connections or any outside communications or out side support
we have lived through this sort of thing for ages and we have done so by grouping together taking care of each other and supporting our friends and neighbors...
the citiots will die off quickly because they dont know how to care for themselves and are too self centered to try to work together and if they try to come here to take from us once they have ravaged each other...
well they lack the understanding that most of us have had long discussions with our friends on what caliber is best to keep in the truck or at home and tactical procedures for protection our own land and that of our neighbors..
plus we have access to loaders and know where to hide the bodies
@john galt You're too good for commiefornia. You deserve better, but I don't think you want to leave. So I wish you the best. Keep Calm and Carry On.

Who are you John Galt?

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
@john galt You're too good for commiefornia. You deserve better, but I don't think you want to leave. So I wish you the best. Keep Calm and Carry On.

Who are you John Galt?
thank you...
i stay because "there is no after life for a place that started off as heaven"
i certainly understand others giving up and going where they can have a better life.
i just think if i do not fight evil and try to save my home state...who will? and how could i deserve hep if i am not willing to offer my own without reserve?
i am one man working with a few others to make a difference.

that said i am starting to try to work out an escape plan
i think the storm will restore much of corruptiforna.
at least that is our hope.
watch cali, without voter fraud...there are many who desire freedom

8061 - 8080 of 8113 Posts