Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 8087 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
If the dem senators in WI grow some freakin balls and actually show up to vote thats exactly whats gonna happen

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts

·
Conservative and Proud
14,493 Posts
This is why Washington has a bad rap as a state. Why the hell would the mayor go after the cops.

Seattle Mayor Expresses Frustration over Decision Not to Charge Birk - KCPQ
Seattle is just as bad as fricking Multnomah County! :doh:

As far as WI.... again the Unions (who... all they want is the $$$ from the members so they can lobby for their own power/platforms) are using propaganda to fuel this fire.

Since when am I as a private citizen (employed in private sector) required to have less in benefits than a teacher (who obviously doesn't care about the students, otherwise they wouldn't have called in sick), but still required to fully fund their fricking retirement and other benefits?

·
Conservative and Proud
14,493 Posts
:agree:

Also,women in the eyes of the middle east are basically slaves and treated like total dirt.....that's just plain wrong to do.:nod:

With that in mind,it's no surprise they attacked that reporter.

They hate the western people,although I heard on the radio they were calling her a Jew while attacking,I have never seen her,nor do I know her religious beliefs either.

From what I heard-correct me if I'm wrong on this,but she was also raped by the same gang of thugs and was rescued by a group of women.

If she was indeed called that during the attack...that tells how Egyptians feel about the Jews in Israel .

Just wondering....doesn't the muslim religion believe that if a man sees an unclothed woman other than his wife..that he should kill himself?

Not sure if that is true,but as an example..let's say it is.

These muslim thugs raped this woman-obviously her parts were exposed..so shouldn't they had to kill themselves according to their rules?

Isn't that part of sharia law?? (did I spell sharia wrong)?:dunno:
Brutally sexually assaulted by 200 men. :yikes: Another report quoted a close friend of the family saying that her internal injuries were very severe.

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
This is why Washington has a bad rap as a state. Why the hell would the mayor go after the cops.

Seattle Mayor Expresses Frustration over Decision Not to Charge Birk - KCPQ
I'm sorry this guy got shot and killed, but I know darn well if a cop had his weapon pointed at me, that anything i had in my hands would be on the ground and my hands would be up. He told the guy three times to drop the knife........and when you disobey a LEO, you just might get your azz shot. And the public is saying he voilated civil rights, or had malice towards this guy? Come on..........give me a break. Cry baby bleeding heart libs are stirring the pot again. Shame Birk quit.......

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
Brutally sexually assaulted by 200 men. :yikes: Another report quoted a close friend of the family saying that her internal injuries were very severe.
Thats sick. And people wonder why some americans have such a low opinion of Middle easterners.....they preach Allah, yet rape women.....

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Brutally sexually assaulted by 200 men. :yikes: Another report quoted a close friend of the family saying that her internal injuries were severe.

Her event was uncalled for,completely immoral, and obviously extremely severe,I hope that once she has recovered...obviously mentally scared for life(even though a liberal..I wouldn't wish that on anyone)-that she turns against her beliefs and gets on the liberal air and throws out an a$$ whooping how stupid libtards really are :thumb:

And stays with that thought-:nod:

Even though she's a lib...I don't wish bodily harm like that:nod:

·
Registered
473 Posts
chris christie is a little too into all this environmental stuff, and i don't think he would be the nra's first choice of candidate either. he has been maintaining jersey's gun laws which are strict, but i don't know how he would handle that issue on a national level.

i was reading that all the republicans are afraid is christie doesn't run that mitt romney will run, and likely loose, and there will be another term for obama. i personally can't stand mitt romney. people call christie a RINO, but not romney? i don't care what anyone says romneycare is no better than obamacare. i mean lets be serious here. that system has been a total failure. he can say it's different all he wants. i wouldn't vote for obama or romney.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Running a RINO would be a huge mistake. The nation in the past election showed a huge shift to conservative values, so the Republicans absolutely HAVE to run a real conservative. I love what Herman Cain said at CPAC and what he's said in the past, so he has my support.

The Chris Christie bandwagoners seem to just focus on him being tough against teacher's and state employee unions and ignore the other facts about him. He's conservative on a FEW issues, but definitely not on a lot of issues that matter to conservatives. He's right for New Jersey, but definitely not right for America.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
My processor took forever to upload to watch:hehe:,but I did like his views and his support for conservative interests.:nod:

Here's the kicker,why are we on here-,backing a black man's views and interests for the good of our country??? SIMPLE!!!
Because we are not racists as they claim we are(conservatives)!!:nod::nod:
A person is who they are---regardless of their skin color...and these libtards call us racists??:doh::tard:

Herman Cain good :thumb: Obama blows !!!!:hehe:

Where's the racism?:dunno: :doh:

The next thing we'll hear from libtards is that we say organ donors can't be mixed between races...it won't work:tard::tard:

And they call us stupid...:hehe::hehe::hehe:

The right man/woman for the job ,is the right man/woman---and we're sexist and racist........please!!

I hope some libtards reads this it and bothers them for the next month....maybe more...the rest of their life!..:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

One could only hope! :hehe:

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Liberals love the victim culture because it creates life-long voting blocs for them.

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
"Columbia University students heckled a war hero during a town-hall meeting on whether ROTC should be allowed back on campus.

"Racist!" some students yelled at Anthony Maschek, a Columbia freshman and former Army staff sergeant awarded the Purple Heart after being shot 11 times in a firefight in northern Iraq in February 2008. Others hissed and booed the veteran."

Wounded Iraq Vet Gets Heckled During Columbia University Speech - FoxNews.com

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I am so tired of disrespectful "intellectual" students. I would say more, but I might break COC :doh:

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
Fawking waste products in the school system these days :ranton:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I am so tired of disrespectful "intellectual" students. I would say more, but I might break COC :doh:

Great-and these are the future.........we are screwed if it continues :nod:

They probably also support the muslum brotherhood taking over control of Egypt too ! :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

And they brag how smart they are.......I have YET to see that! :hehe::hehe:

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
"Columbia University students heckled a war hero during a town-hall meeting on whether ROTC should be allowed back on campus.

"Racist!" some students yelled at Anthony Maschek, a Columbia freshman and former Army staff sergeant awarded the Purple Heart after being shot 11 times in a firefight in northern Iraq in February 2008. Others hissed and booed the veteran."

Wounded Iraq Vet Gets Heckled During Columbia University Speech - FoxNews.com
I suddenly have the urge to knock some sense into some Columbia university students

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
A very wise man once said.

Democrats its not that they are ignorant. Its that they know so much that isnt so

·
Retired Coastie
701 Posts

Great-and these are the future.........we are screwed if it continues :nod:

They probably also support the muslum brotherhood taking over control of Egypt too ! :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

And they brag how smart they are.......I have YET to see that! :hehe::hehe:
Educated doesn't always equal "smart". Or as an old saying goes - "A formal education is driven by the desire for a degree. A self education is driven by the desire for knowledge.":nod:

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
I suddenly have the urge to knock some sense into some Columbia university students
:thumb: :nod:

A very wise man once said.

Democrats its not that they are ignorant. Its that they know so much that isnt so
I like that one :thumb:

Educated doesn't always equal "smart". Or as an old saying goes - "A formal education is driven by the desire for a degree. A self education is driven by the desire for knowledge.":nod:
Very true, I know some "smart" people, but they happen to be the dumbest IMO. "The lack of common sense yields stupid people", by Me :D

21 - 40 of 8087 Posts