Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 8089 Posts

·
Don't mind me
27,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for all of the things that we come up with that may not be thread worthy alone, and the general discussion of politics.

What brought the idea into my head was watching the movie Battle In Seattle about the '99 WTO riots in Seattle. Being a resident of the Puget Sound area during that time frame the film makes the police look like animals when they were actually very restrained.

That single thought is not thread worthy but it might spur discussion. So with that we are on our way.

Last thing the COC does apply just like everywhere else here.:nod:

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts

·
Conservative and Proud
14,493 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts

·
Conservative and Proud
14,493 Posts
Nope thats fairly normal behavior for over there.
To the Muslim women, yes, but not an American Reporter.

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Actually to any non muslim woman as well
:agree:

Also,women in the eyes of the middle east are basically slaves and treated like total dirt.....that's just plain wrong to do.:nod:

With that in mind,it's no surprise they attacked that reporter.

They hate the western people,although I heard on the radio they were calling her a Jew while attacking,I have never seen her,nor do I know her religious beliefs either.

From what I heard-correct me if I'm wrong on this,but she was also raped by the same gang of thugs and was rescued by a group of women.

If she was indeed called that during the attack...that tells how Egyptians feel about the Jews in Israel .

Just wondering....doesn't the muslim religion believe that if a man sees an unclothed woman other than his wife..that he should kill himself?

Not sure if that is true,but as an example..let's say it is.

These muslim thugs raped this woman-obviously her parts were exposed..so shouldn't they had to kill themselves according to their rules?

Isn't that part of sharia law?? (did I spell sharia wrong)?:dunno:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
This racial garbage is enough to make one's eyes bleed reading it :nod:

The chip on one's shoulder has got to go,no matter what the race is.

I don't believe in discrimination of ones color,gender,etc.

There is good in all....and there is bad in all...skin color has absolutely nothing to do with it :nod:

But these people keep beating a dead horse in politics....they are the ones who need to grow up and stop preaching to us.

Seems like it's the idiot politicians who need the adult diapers and blankies so they feel better... and a do-it-yourself thumb sucking kit for home use:hehe::hehe:

I really think they start all this BS to distract us from the big events going on...to keep the country fighting itself from within :(

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
The liberals are trying to fan the flames in Wisconsin. The Democratic Senate members left the state and drove to Illinois today, where they were found hiding out in a hotel. All to avoid voting on a bill that reduces union benefits and bargaining conditions in order to SAVE THE DAMN STATE BUDGET.

I thought California was supposed to be the lesson here, but I guess some people don't care if they tip a state into debt in order to maintain their bloated benefits and fancy ways of living.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
This racial garbage is enough to make one's eyes bleed reading it :nod:

The chip on one's shoulder has got to go,no matter what the race is.

I don't believe in discrimination of ones color,gender,etc.

There is good in all....and there is bad in all...skin color has absolutely nothing to do with it :nod:

But these people keep beating a dead horse in politics....they are the ones who need to grow up and stop preaching to us.

Seems like it's the idiot politicians who need the adult diapers and blankies so they feel better... and a do-it-yourself thumb sucking kit for home use:hehe::hehe:

I really think they start all this BS to distract us from the big events going on...to keep the country fighting itself from within :(
:agree: :clap:

What are everyone's thoughts on a Christie run for the WH :popcorn2:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
Interesting thread already.

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Whats everyones thoughts on the events in WI

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
He said he wouldnt do it
True, but I think I like the idea, from what I know of him :nod:

Whats everyones thoughts on the events in WI
Pretty sad IMO. Dems scared of the big bad unions :mad:. Here in CO, our new dem governor has decided to severly cut funding for K-12 schools, something like $358 million IIRC.

That's the problem IMO, schools need to be controlled by the state, NOT the Dept of education (gov't). And the unions need to pack there chit and rain on some other countries parade :ranton:

1 - 20 of 8089 Posts