Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about getting a boat. I was wondering if any one would be interested in swapping a Good Bay/fishing boat for my 08 Polaris Sportsman. Im looking for a Good Center Console. My Polaris is a 2008 500 HO 4x4, its really nice, shed kept. I bought it new, they had to take it out of the box becuase I wanted the a red one. I have added a rear bumper and thats it. I dont remember the hours, i think aroud 27 or 28 because i just took it in for its 25 hour service where they replaced the plug, filters and oil. If any one is interested in it ill sale it or trade. Im not looking to invest more money so a boat of equal or lesser value is what im looking for. Thanks

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
If you were a bit closer I would trade you my boat:thumb: Its not a center console though.

·
Registered
447 Posts
What do you want for it Scott $$wise? BTW, I got my truck running and will be installing the tank I bought from you as soon as I get a day off. Let me know what you want for the 4 wheeler, I got a buddy looking for one. Don't know what he wants yet.

·
Registered
905 Posts
how much are you wanting $$$ out of your polaris ?

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Where do you live and what kind of boat do you have? I dont mind traveling.
I live in the Upper peninsula of Michigan. I have a 87 sea ray sorrento 24t. for sale. Actually I have to pull it out of storage and get it cleaned up first. Probobly list it in a couple of weeks. If your looking for a pretty nice boat I would be willing to trade. Boat needs a little tlc yet, but I have put a new reman marine block in 2 years ago new outdrive 2 years ago about 80 hours on both. Its a mercruiser 260hp. I have brand new gauges yet to put in. Put new tires and bearings on the trailer last year. Needs upholstery as its orginal and stained. Also needs new seats I have covers on them right now. Let me know if your interested I would be willing to do a trade. Here is one pic I have right now. The reason its up for sale is I bought a new 16.5 ft polar craft last year and don't need the big boat anymore:thumb:
[URL="
[/URL]

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
oh crap I see your in texas that would be a road trip!

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh crap I see your in texas that would be a road trip!
Thats a nice looking boat. But I actually already have a 24' Sea Ray that i have restored that we use as our Off Shore boat. Now im looking for something that is easier to haul around and easier to work in shallow water. Thanks for the offer though, if i didnt already have this boat i would definatly be intersted.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Yeah plus the logistics of it all would suck! I probobly should just pay off some bills anyway:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah thats probably what i should do. The "right" thing for me to do is just sale it, but its hard not to have a couple toys laying around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts