Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all, i got a 2001 polaris sportsman 500 ho 4x4 for sale. it is loaded with all the goodies. even has a speedo on it. has 1070 miles and electric start. it does 60mph with me on it. im 165 pds if anyone is interested, im in michigan. heres the link to craigslist and im willin to work with anyone on the forum. possible free shipping if you pay full price. thanks

01 polaris sportsman 500 ho 4x4

and a quick pic but theres more on the ad

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Thats a nice buy! You shouldn't have any problems selling for the price your asking:thumb:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know. these go for a lot of money on ebay. 1996's are goin for that. im even willing to give forum members a better deal. :thumb:

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
I wish I was in the market for one I would consider it for sure:thumb:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if i lowered to $3000 would it make you consider. cant pass up that deal now.:thumb:

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Man I would love to buy it! I just really can't swing it at this point! If my boat was sold I probobly would come get it:woot:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what kind of boat you got? any info on it?

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Its a 87 sea ray sorrento 24 ft. Here is a pic:thumb:

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Wanna do a trade?:lol:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmm give me more info on it. i may consider.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
I put brand new tires and wheel bearings on the trailer last year. It has a new reman marine engine 2 years ago about 80 hrs on the engine and I bought a new outdrive 2 years ago as well. I have brand new gauges to yet be put in. Mechanically the boat is in great shape. Need new upholstory as its a bit stained. Needs new seats as well I have covers on them right now. Its a cuddy cabin with porta potty. Has a cd player with 4 speakers. Has mooring cover and bimini Top both are in decent shape needs some snaps on the mooring cover. I have the snaps just need to replace them. Its a mercruiser engine 260 hp. I haven't listed it yet but I would really consider an even trade. The boat books for more, but if your interested Im willing to consider it to save the hassle of listing it and selling it. The reason Im selling is I bought a brand new 16.5 ft polor craft last year and I don't need the big boat anymore.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmmm well i dont know much about boats and dont know what its worth but ill check around to see if i can do it. just to let you know, i would be reselling it cause thats what i do on the side so if your ok with that i'll do some checkin.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Absolutely once its yours by all means do with it what you will. Im guessing it books for 6 grand or better. Check around and think about it. Im pulling it out of storage probobly tomorrow I will get you some more pics. It also have thru hull exhaust. Im probobly forgetting some things:doh:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey vitale, before you think about trading, you might wanna list it on ebay. i sold a little jet boat on there and my brother sold a few and a lot of canadians and people from montana buy our boats. dont know why but the guy in montana said boats are hard to come by :dunno: anyway i know its a hastle but wouldnt you like to get the most outta your boat?

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Yeah I hear ya! I just figured yours woudn't last long so I thought if you were in the market for a boat we could make a deal:) Im in no hurry to sell my boat! Probobly another couple of weeks before I list:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts