Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
nice looking site! I dig it! I found your FB page as well, that entertained me for about an hour drooling over big trucks....someday....someday :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Thanks Matt! Your truck is pretty darn nice man. If you could, email me some good shots of it aswell as some of our parts individually and I will post it up on the site!
Thanks! I'll see if I can get a friend of mine that does nice vehicle photography to get some good pictures of my truck! Might do a little Urban exploring and get some pics in Downtown Detroit in front of some old Historic land marks!

I have less than a year until my truck is paid off, then it'll be saving time for a 4 link setup of yours, I would really like to go with some 37's when these tires wear out and get a nice ride out of my truck, despite my best efforts of parts selection.....it still rides like the brick **** house these trucks are known for :lol:

·
Registered
674 Posts
This doesn't particularly pertain to your site, but I saw in a thread that you sell bilstein 5160's for $195, is that each or for a pair?

and I want to know when your dual steering setup is available for a 99-04 truck :)

Thanks!
-Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.