Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our new website is live! Customers will now have the ability to place orders directly through the site. There are also many new products listed. We still have some formatting to do and even more products to list/update, so its still a work in progress. Along with many other changes Im working on around the shop, this is a pet project. Never enough time in the day but I thought the site was far enough to get released. Please take a moment to check it out and let us know what you think!

·
Administrator
30,490 Posts
cool

you should have the link in your sig ??

Hey this Monday anyone in the Shop that can tell me what trac bar option is best for Me if I swing by to purchase one ?

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im pretty sure there is a link in my sig...

What time do you want to stop by on Monday? I will be here, just want to make sure Im not running errands or something.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Site looks way nicer and much more user friendly....youve come a long ways man..congrats!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
nice looking site! I dig it! I found your FB page as well, that entertained me for about an hour drooling over big trucks....someday....someday :)

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Matt! Your truck is pretty darn nice man. If you could, email me some good shots of it aswell as some of our parts individually and I will post it up on the site!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Thanks Matt! Your truck is pretty darn nice man. If you could, email me some good shots of it aswell as some of our parts individually and I will post it up on the site!
Thanks! I'll see if I can get a friend of mine that does nice vehicle photography to get some good pictures of my truck! Might do a little Urban exploring and get some pics in Downtown Detroit in front of some old Historic land marks!

I have less than a year until my truck is paid off, then it'll be saving time for a 4 link setup of yours, I would really like to go with some 37's when these tires wear out and get a nice ride out of my truck, despite my best efforts of parts selection.....it still rides like the brick **** house these trucks are known for :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice new site and it works well. I ordered a set of traction bars yesterday. Can't wait to install them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats on the new site brotha...Let me know if you need me to do any of the rigs your bringing to SEMA this year.

Aloha,
Will

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
New site looks great Trevor. Congrats. Found a picture of my truck even disguised as it was. :D

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on the new site brotha...Let me know if you need me to do any of the rigs your bringing to SEMA this year.

Aloha,
Will
:( None of my personal trucks are going to SEMA this year. I have 3 sponsored trucks and one that we built previously that will be there though. Just didnt have time to properly prepare this year. Too much going on with the shop expansion, website, product line, and training employees. We will have a booth next year and I will certainly be looking you up then!

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice new site and it works well. I ordered a set of traction bars yesterday. Can't wait to install them.
Thanks for the order man! Im glad you thought the site worked well, it took awhile to set everything up with the various options and such. Certainly still some more work to go, but Im glad it starting to look like something!

·
Registered
156 Posts
:( None of my personal trucks are going to SEMA this year. I have 3 sponsored trucks and one that we built previously that will be there though. Just didnt have time to properly prepare this year. Too much going on with the shop expansion, website, product line, and training employees. We will have a booth next year and I will certainly be looking you up then!
Its good that your getting busy bro!!! Tried shooting you a text today. Needed to ask you about my truck and redoing the lift. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
One thing I would recommend to add to the site is approximate fabrication and shipping times. So people understand that this stuff isn't burning a hole on shelves waiting to be shipped out. As in will take X amount of time to Fabricate and will ship on or before Y date or Z days after order is processed and payment received.

Just a suggestion.

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One thing I would recommend to add to the site is approximate fabrication and shipping times. So people understand that this stuff isn't burning a hole on shelves waiting to be shipped out. As in will take X amount of time to Fabricate and will ship on or before Y date or Z days after order is processed and payment received.

Just a suggestion.
Thank you! That is a great point. One thing we are working on is building inventory to prevent that slight delay but there will always be things that must be built to order. I will definitely make that change. Thank you for bringing that up!

·
Registered
674 Posts
This doesn't particularly pertain to your site, but I saw in a thread that you sell bilstein 5160's for $195, is that each or for a pair?

and I want to know when your dual steering setup is available for a 99-04 truck :)

Thanks!
-Matt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts