Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a ready lift leveling kit, and decided to go with the 5 in blocks.. but somehow the rear of my truck is 2 inches higher then before, and before I had the 4 in blocks from the leveling kit, but I don't mind the slight rake look.. What do you guys thing?

Before...

After

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
They look good, I ordered a set and should be shipped out tomorrow. Do you like the way they feel or can u really tell a difference?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Mine are still sitting in the shop, just need time to do them, guess a good rainy day job.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I
They look good, I ordered a set and should be shipped out tomorrow. Do you like the way they feel or can u really tell a difference?
I do like them for sure! I can tell a difference driving that the *** end feels tighter and not as sloppy.. ( yea yea dirty mind ) haha!! The only thing is though, mine might ride a little tough because I still have the stock shocks and I have a 5 in block, so my shocks are extended alot, which means time for longer shocks, but the truck does feel more solid, especially with a higher tune settings and getting on the throttle!

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
It looks like you're axle needs to move back a little bit. I like the rake though

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like you're axle needs to move back a little bit. I like the rake though
Yes it does.. When I was first putting it on I pushed the axle forward a little bit because it looks centered, but after it was all done I realized it has to get moved back.. I am going to do it on Thursday, shouldn't be to much of a pain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts