Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT do any business with SCOTT OEHLERKING of Ocala Florida. His paypal email as of now is [email protected]

He has signed on and been banned under the usernames TROYRACING, Rollingcoal54, and Duramaxkilla. He has managed to get around the IP address ban and until we can get something done with him I'm going to stick this thread at the top of all the for sale forums.

BUYER BEWARE!

He knows he is not welcome here but continues to skirt around the edge to attempt to sell parts to our members. Please do your homework when attempting to buy anything from a newer member. It just might be Scott.

on edit: as of the fall of 2010 it would seem he was back on here. Called himself Scott Ward and used the user name "audionutz" Also might be a connection to the name Scott Crosier.

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
To all members keep this one on top.

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The thread is stuck, so it will stay at top of each for sale section...

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Going to Florida in 2 weeks. I might just pay this little prick a visit.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Also, let it be known. This guy has done this same **** on other sites. He uses several aliases and usernames on other forums.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
hey guys, i have his cell number, his girl friends and his dads............ he used all them when dealing with me. I am sure you all know my story. I was thinking if I should post them........... maybe its best to just keep in mind the area code. I know he uses his dads paypal acct. I have that too. Let me know what you all think.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
hey guys, i have his cell number, his girl friends and his dads............ he used all them when dealing with me. I am sure you all know my story. I was thinking if I should post them........... maybe its best to just keep in mind the area code. I know he uses his dads paypal acct. I have that too. Let me know what you all think.
OOH, this could be fun.:nod:

I'd give him one phone call to send the item, refund the money or tell him your going to the authorities to start fraud and theft charges against him.Plus, you'll post his information on all the web sites he's on. Also, make a call to the father that he will also be facing charges as his bank account is being used, he will be charged as an accomplise and face fraud and theft charges.

Forget PAYPAL, they could care less as long as they get their fees.

The cell phones will also be able to be tracked as well as get the billing address.

Any LEOs in the area that want to make an unofficial, "You'd better do the right thing or we'll be back officially next time" visit?:hehe:

·
Beach Bum
26,652 Posts
thats gonna be a interesting moment when that happens :hehe:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I personally think it would be amazing rolling up 10+ Powerstrokes deep to this guys house and walkin up to the door and asking him wtf he's doing messing around with our members. I find it more enjoyable after reading the prank thread---there are some mean mean pranks on there :thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I personally think it would be amazing rolling up 10+ Powerstrokes deep to this guys house and walkin up to the door and asking him wtf he's doing messing around with our members. I find it more enjoyable after reading the prank thread---there are some mean mean pranks on there :thumb::thumb:
Man that would be the best thing i ever saw, i would meet up with everyone to do this and im up in New York but let me tell you, the look on his face would be priceless and i bet he would be some scared:hehe::thumb:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
352-266-4_ _ 3 this is scotts cell minus two digits..........

·
Registered
48 Posts
Post that sh#t man!! O boy needs an *** wippin

·
I wanna go fast!
632 Posts
:popcorn2:.....any body whip his @$$ yet??

·
Registered
189 Posts
He almost got me for $700 on a "brand new 03 turbo" ....I had his address and I told him If he did not refund my money I would be down there the following weekend to get my money. Needless to say, it was refunded through paypal.

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
What's up with HunterJ?

1 - 20 of 114 Posts