Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 f350 with 108000 miles on it. Truck runs great (or was) I installed and egr delete over the weekends and a new diamond eye 4" turbo back exhaust. Just got it all put back together last night and now I have a p0282 and a P0284. I know what the codes mean I just can't figure out why I am getting them all of a sudden. Talked to my buddy at ford his first answer you probably need a new injector. Seems weird that it was fine and now after egr delete it instantly goes bad. Any ideas or suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. I thought about unplugging harness from ficm and checking for maybe bad wires, But i have never done this before and am a little intimidated that I might make something worse.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok I figured out the problem the clip on the injector side of #8 is broken. I am going to attempt to superglue it together for right now until I can come across a cheap injector and rob the plug off of it. Anybody have any suggestions on this one.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
You may not get that superglue to work on that type plastic. I have had no luck with it.
You might try a small zip tie it may hold for now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts