Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, well im a newbie purchasing my first truck ever. I have gone from bmw to a truck! Well not yet. I am looking at a fully loaded f250 ingot silver and i plan to paint the grill, the bumpers etc. I think its a great looking truck but of course will want to lift it. My girl says go for the 6 inch lift but for all day every driving i think im better off doing 4 inch lift. Can somebody put their input on what I should be looking at for the lift, i was thinking 4 inch icon lift and maybe 35s, again i know nothing i like when the tires stick out from the fender walls a bit! Please help in any input I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
If you only wont to run 35s I would do a level kit. 4inch you would probally wont to run at least 37s. Good luck on the new purchase.

·
Registered
49 Posts
If you are already thinking bigger than go the 6" route! See way to many people that wish they went bigger right off the bat and to be honest 6" is not that big of a deal for a daily driver. Plus you have options on tire sizes in the future when you have to replace them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts