Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I recently just purchased a 2020 F250 Platinum with the Tremor package. I wanted to get the blacked out package on the truck but the dealership said that it was not available with the platinum trim package and only available on the lariat trim. I told them just to give me the blacked out lariat headlights with the truck and i would get the badges elsewhere. They came back and stated that the wiring harness is different with the blacked out LED headlights than the LED headlights that are installed and that they wouldn't work.
Can anyone tell me if they straight up lied to my face or is this a true statement? I find it hard to believe that there would be different wiring harnesses on the 2020 LED headlights. Thanks for your help in advance!

·
Super Moderator
8,938 Posts
Well since the 2020's just hit the street there's still things to learn. Be patient or drop the coin, order the lights, and see if they work.

·
Registered
47 Posts
the halogen headlights and led's do have some plugs different on some of the models of f-150. some of the guys had make an adapter harness for the swap so it is possibly its different but its not something that couldn't be overcome. ford sells all of their plugs i believe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts