Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I posted this on another forum a while back but figured some of y'all might like it as well. Let me know what y'all think.

- Bubba

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Awesome looking! I have had a similar idea for a while now too. Gotta love the XD!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XDm lol. But yes, I love that gun. I'm planning on an AR for a christmas present to myself this year. Gonna have to mount it somewhere too haha

- Bubba

·
Registered
591 Posts
Nice. Right where you can get it if the time calls.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Now I wish I had a center console instead of the 6th seat.

I have a XD45 compact and a XDm9. I was going to type "Gotta love the XD Series of Guns" But thought it sounded weird...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll need to get to it in less than 5 seconds. I live/work on the border just about and have foot traffic quite often.

- Bubba

·
Registered
346 Posts
Xds are nice but I'm protected by a 1911 a1.. I'm getting my truck painted soon so ill have to down grade to a cheaper protection plan seeing I'm not letting a grand sitting in my truck :/
Good job on mounting, just gotta find a place in my 97
Sent from my C771 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
758 Posts
Now I wish I had a center console instead of the 6th seat.

I have a XD45 compact and a XDm9. I was going to type "Gotta love the XD Series of Guns" But thought it sounded weird...
I have the jump seat in my 06 And i took a kydex holster for my gun and mounted it to the dash just in front of the center seat. About 2 inches off the floor. You could try that. It works good for me!

What would I be doing right now if I didn't have an iPhone?

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I have the jump seat in my 06 And i took a kydex holster for my gun and mounted it to the dash just in front of the center seat. About 2 inches off the floor. You could try that. It works good for me!

If you have a picture, I would love to see it. I don't know if I would like it that low. I am "BIG" Laing you know. Haha

·
Registered
758 Posts
I put it low so i could keep it out if sight as much as possible. I painted the holster to match the dash panel. Im not a big guy but i can have it pulled and pointed in the business direction faster than i could when i stuffed it between the seats. Ill get pics tomorrow. I got my wisdom teeth out today and dont feel up to walkin outside.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would like to see this when you get a chance...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
384 Posts
Nice XD.. I have an XD40 myself. Just picked up a Ruger SP101 357 mag today also. I definitely wont be installing any holster in any vehicle in CA.. Kind of jealous.

Got a Kahr CW9 for my fiance, and a Kimber .45 is next on the chopping block. I keep telling myself I will build an AR, but I can't get away from wanting more handguns..

Can't have XDm's in CA either.. We always get the shaft when it comes to firearms :/

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Nice XD.. I have an XD40 myself. Just picked up a Ruger SP101 357 mag today also. I definitely wont be installing any holster in any vehicle in CA.. Kind of jealous.

Got a Kahr CW9 for my fiance, and a Kimber .45 is next on the chopping block. I keep telling myself I will build an AR, but I can't get away from wanting more handguns..

Can't have XDm's in CA either.. We always get the shaft when it comes to firearms :/
Ya I had to laugh at the warning on one of my springfield cases "not legal in California with high capacity magazine" Utah has very few things right, but I am pretty happy with gun laws here. We are the only state that I know of that you can carry open or concealed in public schools.

·
Registered
850 Posts
You lucky Americans :(

My pistol can't even be transported without calling it in. Only shoot it at approved ranges as well. Ar-15s are ALL restricted so it falls into same category as using a handgun. BS..

I want a CCW in Canada

·
Registered
896 Posts

the uzi eagle is just there for show but i carry my kimber(one on the right) there all day every day. the seat covers are from marathon seat covers and i had them add the pistol holder for 15$

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wet okole has that option as well. I had it in my 06 150. It's a good option to add to seat covers for little to no cost

- Bubba

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hey guys, I posted this on another forum a while back but figured some of y'all might like it as well. Let me know what y'all think.

- Bubba
Looks good and offers a natural draw. What holster did you use?

·
Registered
46 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 125 Posts