Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one ever used or have these in there truck? thinking about getting them in mine. if you have used these what size amp would i need?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok good deal. would jl be a better choice?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea im kinda getting that feeling. i have heard these pioneer but not jls but i wanna get the best sound i can

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not sure. probably gonna run a jl amp. thats all i have ever ran. but im not sure which size to run

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
will do man, trying to get a good build but stay under 1k. just want a good clean sound

·
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere
1,898 Posts
Off the top of my head I can't remember what shallow 12 I have, but it sounds good. I'm using the supercrewsound.com sub box. It sounds great but also depends what you are looking for. The shollows don't seem to hit as hard as my old 10 use to but goes much lower (but my 10 was in a perfect sized box in a 2000 Tundra, ie smaller cab).

Check out the link in my sig, I think the sub install is on page 1 or 2.

Sent from a phone smarter than me.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok buddy, thanks for the info. i have heard them before and they sounded good, just didnt know if anyone knew more about them

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have the pioneer shallows they sound excellent pushing them with Kenwood amps I will post pics of the set up .the amps i think are Kenwood exceleran something like that. They also made custom boxes and dynomat throughout the truck

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok good deal, thanks guys. im gonna do this set up pretty shortly, hopefully it will be a good sound.

country aggie. how much were your door speakers?

dieselforfun. if you could post up a pic that will be great

·
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere
1,898 Posts
They are infinity kappa 2way 6x8 6829CF speakers I got off a fellow member for $100 shipped. Before these I had some pioneers that I thought were good but these blow them out of the water!

I also have some pics of my setup in my sig if you want to take a look. I'll probably be adding the speaker pics later tonight or tomorrow night.

Sent from a phone smarter than me.

·
Registered
176 Posts
ok good deal, thanks guys. im gonna do this set up pretty shortly, hopefully it will be a good sound.

country aggie. how much were your door speakers?

dieselforfun. if you could post up a pic that will be great
Stroker007 here are some pics. let me know if you need more bad angles one box faces the back of the seat the other box in facing the carpet on floor
there are two amps I only took a pic of one . 4 channel amp and 2 channel amp
the subs (I have not measured but I think there 12" ) the only reason the box is up is for the picture I lifted it up . :wink[3]:
the speakers in the front doors are separates with dynomat in the doors and floors

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts