Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 12371 Posts

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was going through my collection and happened upon this gem.

S/N A02173: A P510PF log truck named the Pink Flyer

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Haha yeah I could see her driving that rig...Hey Christine, I bet campus cops would chit a brick if you pulled up in that...how many parking spots do you think you'd use then? :hehe:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be hilarious.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Haha yeah I could see her driving that rig...Hey Christine, I bet campus cops would chit a brick if you pulled up in that...how many parking spots do you think you'd use then? :hehe:
After that BS they started with " your truck hangs into another spot"... well no kidding it's a LONG BED :doh: though I would LOVE to park that pretty thing up in my parking lot at work and ask them to ticket and tow THAT one! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts

This was recent; about a week ago. I am pulled all the way to the post... the didn't ticket me :hehe:
i gots an idea...... take a can of white spray paint with you and make the lines longer:hehe:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
i gots an idea...... take a can of white spray paint with you and make the lines longer:hehe:
Oh boo boo I thought about it hahaha

Here's the "warning" I got that got the dude fired...

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
How the hell are you supposed to fix it? Cut 4 ft off the back? :hehe:

·
Registered
368 Posts
You should spray the lines longer in your spot and put a sign up that says "Ruggles Spot" and also I use to keep my ball in the hitch but I find its easier to parallel park without it and also It shaves a couple inches off the length. Minor detail but every inch counts, and also now that I think of it, your prob aren't parallel parking much out there...:doh:

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
Oh boo boo I thought about it hahaha

Here's the "warning" I got that got the dude fired...
How they hell are you gonna do that? Drive over the post in front of you and up onto the curb so your *** end isn't in the lot?

Its good he got fired, clearly there is not a brain behind what was written.

Or next time, just part across 3 or 4 spots and see what they do. I'm used to getting complaints like that when I've got the trailer and equipment on and I park across spots. Not sure what else they think I can do...

While they are sitting their worrying they're little heads about it, I'm grabbing lunch and going back to work...:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I don't think there's enough PINK on that truck for Christine :hehe:

I think it's funny when people get all upset about your truck sticking out too far or into another spot. "Oh sorry about that, let me go grab my shrink ray and I'll shrink my truck 60% size so it's not blocking traffic flow through the parking lot". :funny:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Parking lot Nazi's are already getting on me with the 450

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
Parking lot Nazi's are already getting on me with the 450
Screw em. They're are people everywhere to complain about everything. I always say "is this the worst thing that has happened to you today?"

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No doubt. I find it more comical then anything. My 1SG is usuely the root of the problem (he drives a ricer) but my my SGM has a good sized truck so he keeps it in cheek.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Screw em. They're are people everywhere to complain about everything. I always say "is this the worst thing that has happened to you today?"
I like that one, might have to try it sometime :hehe:

And Ryan I can imagine with having a DRW, I've parked a few CCLB DRW's and they definitely take up a little room.

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
No doubt. I find it more comical then anything. My 1SG is usuely the root of the problem (he drives a ricer) but my my SGM has a good sized truck so he keeps it in cheek.
Thats when you guys just park both sides of the ricer and see what he does:thumb::hehe:

My guess is he'll see it, get pissed, then buzz off down the road like an out of control sewing machine...

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
in any parking lot that has spaces back to back I've started to just use 2 instead of sticking out 5ft

1 - 20 of 12371 Posts