Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Pimp My Mudflap

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  AJF 
#1 ·
OK, this is probably the most ******* thing I could do. But I was sick and tired of looking at those ugly arse stock mud flaps that come on duallys.

This whole thing started when I was at Tractor Supply Company (The Promise Land) and saw a set of floor mats that looked good. Bought them for my truck and used them for awhile, but got tired of moving them around because I kept hitting it with my clutch foot. So after a lot of thought and a little beer I ended up turning them into mud flaps. Took some trial and error, but I got them on and I think the look pretty darn good. I ripped the entire inner fender out once and cracked the dually fender in a small spot underneath.

Notice the piece burned out of the passenger side one from when the exhaust was on there.

See less See more
#3 ·
What part of Texas are you from?

#4 ·
Those look really good. Great engineering there! Lol. I got a buddy of mine to look at 'em, I said "Hey c'mere look at this" He says "BAH it's a Ford I don't wanna see." I said " 'Ey. Just c'mere and look what this guy did, he made these out of floor mats." He's like "Oh. Well actually... I do really like those, he did a damn good job" :hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.