Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the performance shop where i take my truck too. check out his blue stroker. wish i had my camera. these were from my phone. he took second place at the autorama on this truck. its a twin turbo with n2o and air ride in the rear. look were the exhaust comes out lol. also looks like a mini tub with the rear tires.

heres the inside

and this is a customers truck. has 14" lift with 40's. cameras in the license plate. its a real harley truck too. this thing is bad.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I love that exaust I wonder how it is with the window down

·
Banned
0 Posts
both those trucks are awesome. That blue truck is just AMAZING!! shoulda moved over about 5" with your camera phone so we could see the beast of a set up on the ride! hope you get more pics one day :nate:

·
Registered
318 Posts
SWEET!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
very sweet rides man yeah next time get more of the engine

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah heres one of the motor but couldnt fit all of it. wish i had my digital cam with me. next time i promiss.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not tryin to brag but this guy is awesome. he has more cool projects goin on than you can think of. he has a very good imagination. very very smart too. he's the one who built and owned my truck now. went there today to get my sct from him but he has to order a new one from innovative. he says dont run it in the winter cause it will soot up the turbo and ruin it. i cant wait to get it in :woot: soon as i do its off to the track i go :thumb:

·
Banned
0 Posts
im not tryin to brag but this guy is awesome. he has more cool projects goin on than you can think of. he has a very good imagination. very very smart too. he's the one who built and owned my truck now. went there today to get my sct from him but he has to order a new one from innovative. he says dont run it in the winter cause it will soot up the turbo and ruin it. i cant wait to get it in :woot: soon as i do its off to the track i go :thumb:
awww dang son! your rig is gonna just lay it OUT!! can't wait to see some numbers :nate:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i better get my butt in gear and get me a set of drag radials or else i wont go no where. i need a stock set of steely rims to mount the radials on.

·
Banned
0 Posts
yeah i better get my butt in gear and get me a set of drag radials or else i wont go no where. i need a stock set of steely rims to mount the radials on.
you're 2wd right? you got the right idea, just get some DRs on stock rims. You'll hook, just make a few runs. No one jumps in and nails it the first time down

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah but i gotta get somethin comparible in size to my 22's in the rear. they are equivilant to a 32" tire. just because of my 4.30 gear in it. i think if i used a stock size rim and tire ill be passin the traps at very high rpms.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i been for a ride when he had the sct in and at only 10 psi boosted launch the tires just dicinigrated lol.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dang 06two thats a good time in your sig. if me and you were to race with me on street tires it would be a close race. original owner g teched it and ran a 13 flat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts