Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 f250 lariat - debating between a 2.5 level or 4.5 lift (i'm thinking carli) I would like to keep my stock 20" rims. I do mostly all highway driving so there really is no need or use for it besides it will look better and make my mileage worse:doh:. I'm thinking Toyo's

If you have pics and description of what you have that would be great! Thanks.

Attachments

· Registered
452 Posts
Sorry for the lousy cell phone pics.... 4" pure performance lift w/ 37x13.50 toyo mt's. I love the look but have a lot of rubbing on the radius arms....pry gonna have to go to aftermarket rims of 35's to get away from it....

· Registered
268 Posts
Sorry for the lousy cell phone pics.... 4" pure performance lift w/ 37x13.50 toyo mt's. I love the look but have a lot of rubbing on the radius arms....pry gonna have to go to aftermarket rims of 35's to get away from it....
Truck looks good. Have you considered going with the 4-link or the OUO Adjustable link arms or do you think it would still rub the arm?

· Registered
497 Posts

· Registered
410 Posts
Nice truck is that levelled or lifted?

NM lol :confused:how much lift …..
4" pure with an extra inch added in on the rear over there normal lift. I'm 5'10" and the bedsides are above my shoulders. Tailgate is a little below nipple level. It's considerably bigger than I thought it would be.

Brett

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.