Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

261 - 280 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was thinking of Monsoons and dust storms lol
Loading docks here in the midwest are giant holes of cold in the winter. Any sort of wind break is great. I have a roof over the 3 docks on my building and I wish there were 2 walls to go along with it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Just ordered my lift for my40x50 shop it is the Platinum but they just stopped painting them red and gray ( I kinda liked that color combo) and I bet i get 0 sympathy points from you guys over getting stuck with blue lol

ZMANN. That is a beautiful spot you have there. I’ve been to AZ a couple of times, spent a winter in the Phoenix/Tempe area 25 years ago. I’ve traveled all over, and I’ve always thought the south western USA was some of the most beautiful country on the planet. It’s those big blue skies that get me every time.

·
Administrator
30,944 Posts
Thanks
We bought our starter home in 1991 and only bought our second home last year
we like it up against the Superstition mountains and all the stars must have aligned when we were able to buy this house

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
Here's the south section of my new shop. It's 60,000 sqft, and has a 60x60 30' ceiling building right beside the main building with a 3T crane in it.
FIRST.....NICE PLACE YOU GOT THERE.....

BUT.....DIDN'T YOU JUST BUILD A NEW SHOP A YEAR AGO?....

·
Registered
845 Posts
My old pole barn that is a constant project. I was going to build a new shop but I live in California and didn’t want to jump through hoops. This thing has been on my property since the house was built in 1975. It’s pretty big at around 3600 square feet total. I just wish I didn’t need the pole supports. I did move them outward and fabbed up some 6x6x1/4” new posts that go 5’ into the ground with rebar cages welded on. That way I can put a second story on it in the future. Anyways, it was a huge upgrade from dirt floors. Now it’s like a full blown shop and I don’t have to work in the driveway on my projects.

Just finished the “Hen Pen” / movie area.

This was shorty after we poured the concrete and got the lift in.

this is what it used to look like.

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
312 Posts
Here is my climate-controlled (controlled by the climate), well-ventilated workbench, along with my tool storage space.

Attachments

·
california deplorable
10,999 Posts
hell even that is ahead of what i got going...maybe next summer i can slap something a td more advanced together? 🤣

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
312 Posts
We rented the house off my dad since 6/2015 and he was kind enough to build the 12x16 shed (largest structure without a permit). I had stuff stored in 5 different locations, and was able to cram it in there. Been trying to sort/release/add/organize since about 2016...

261 - 280 of 280 Posts