Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the truck after repairing the rust on the wheel well and cab corner. i didnt have a paint shop so i went with bedliner :nod: doesnt look to bad though

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
looks good ... i like it

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking about doing the whole purple stripe but i thought that might be a little much

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Looks good! Dont do the purple as it will look funny.

·
Hate stupid people
8,536 Posts
looks good, I have the same problem with rust too, hope before winter, i get mine done too

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i figured it would look a little odd so i held off lol plus the purple is what makes people know its my truck

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
Looks good, any tricks for keeping it in a round shape around the wheel wells? I need to do this same thing

·
Registered
736 Posts
nice looking truck where in mass are you? im right in framingham.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just used masking tap and kept overlapping it to get a curve it took awhile but it was worth it, the easiest way would be to get fine line tape and make it with that then mask from there, it wasnt to diffucult without it though. and i live out on cape cod

·
Registered
234 Posts
looks great! I am planning on doing the same to mine, i've got the cancer over the rear wheel wells so i will be doing mine similar to yours, except i will also be going over the front wheels and around under the grill. and possibly on the bed rails.

·
Registered
736 Posts
cool cool doesnt seem like there are to many guys from mass on here,

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Looks good but if you would have done some research. You would have known you can get the same stuff in grey.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah probably because most people in mass are liberals and drive there prius's thinking there better then everyone else haha. i was gunna do the front wheel wells and under the grill but i decided not to for now i might go back and do that eventually though

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i knew i could of got it in grey i just like the look of the black better

·
Registered
234 Posts
yeah i went with the white, my truck is also white, I was hoping it would be done by now, but i ws out of town for the last four weeks so all i have done is tear the crapy stick on crome off, now i just gotta get the sticky tape off.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Very nice. 2 big :thumb::thumb: from me. I just moved to Maine from Ca., so the "cancer" as it's known, will be something I'll have to deal with now. My truck's white, so I might do the same and match with white bedliner. Great idea.

mike

·
Registered
736 Posts
cndrm what part of maine are you in im in rumford alot with my buddy at his parents place.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did you ever play football for south shore voc or marshfield?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts