Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got some pics after the truck being out of commission for a couple weeks. Really diggin the look.

KMC Rockstar 22's
35"x13" Nitto Terra Grapplers
3" Readylift leveling kit (2.75 in front and 1.50" in the rear)

By the way, got the stock 20" Harley wheels for sale. One has a crack that needs to be fixed/replaced/etc, others are flawless. Tires have maybe 5k-10k miles left. Let me know if anyone is interested. Otherwise, they are going on eBay/Craigslist.

Let me know what you guys think...:icon_ford:

Attachments

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
ME LIKE!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
looks good.

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Finally got some pics after the truck being out of commission for a couple weeks. Really diggin the look.

KMC Rockstar 22's
35"x13" Nitto Terra Grapplers
3" Readylift leveling kit (2.75 in front and 1.50" in the rear)

By the way, got the stock 20" Harley wheels for sale. One has a crack that needs to be fixed/replaced/etc, others are flawless. Tires have maybe 5k-10k miles left. Let me know if anyone is interested. Otherwise, they are going on eBay/Craigslist.

Let me know what you guys think...:icon_ford:

You SUCK!!!!!! :hehe::hehe: Nice a$$ truck.. I love HD trucks. Had 1 and never should have sold it. Now i got a broken dually :( :doh:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Dayum your truck is looking good!

·
Registered
269 Posts
looks great! i really like the rockstars without the center caps :thumb:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
:thumb:Looks Good!
What did you have done for 4g's?

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Looking good....

·
Registered
101 Posts
That looks great! You got everything to clear with just a leveling kit, correct?
I may have to go that route and save some dollars.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
looks very good man ! ! ! ! I agree I think they look better with out the center caps this is the 1st time I have seen them that way

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:thumb:Looks Good!
What did you have done for 4g's?
Wheels and tires - $3k
Lift - $600
Shocks - $200
Custom U-Bolts because of factory Overload Leaf - $100

That looks great! You got everything to clear with just a leveling kit, correct?
I may have to go that route and save some dollars.
It rubs on hard left turns on the inner fender lining on the backside of the driver's front fender. Hasn't messed up the tire at all. May eventually wear a hole on the inner fender lining. Needs a 4" lift to clear completely. But as it sits now, the only place you'll rub is in parking lots, driveways, and u-turns...no problem at all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts