Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 6" Rize 4-link that I bought for my 05 F350. I can find plenty of trucks and pics with the Rize 8" but having a hard time trying to find pics with Rize 6". Any info would be great.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Just give me that 4 link setup and you wont have to worry about the pics...LOL

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I've seen that one but thats it. Also curious if anyone has pics of 4.5" DR on 05-07 with person next to it so I can have something for comparison.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Tank is the only thing that comes to mind... But he is on 41's

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah but just not into the cutouts.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rize 4-link

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm wanting to see pics of trucks with the 4-link Rize 6" kit. I can find plenty of pics of trucks with the 8" kit but I'm wanting to see some with the 6". If you have any with people in the pic that would be good to for reference. Thanks

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
So you have not put the kit on yet?

Just want to see how tall they sit?

I will see what I have. I don't have my hard drive with pic's where I am right now.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Exactly...I havent put the lift on yet. Thinking about staying with 6" instead of bumping up to 8" but want to see pics of trucks with the 6" Rize 4link.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Exactly...I havent put the lift on yet. Thinking about staying with 6" instead of bumping up to 8" but want to see pics of trucks with the 6" Rize 4link.
All I can say.....and as you know mine is not RIZE....but I really like the way mine looks at 8" over the 6"...not much harder to get in and out of, and it looks way better, and your "bigger" than most normal lifted trucks on the road.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts