Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 99% positive that I will be buying a Ranch Hand bumper soon. I am looking at buying the Legend Bullnose model but would like to see a side picture of one. I have been looking and can't find one. This is the only picture I can find. Thanks alot!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Don't have a pic, but there is a truck that has one around me. It looks ok from the front, but imho it looks like a busted lip from the side.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I'm going to get one also. I have a Warn 9000I winch waiting to be put in. Just need to come up with $900.00 for the Bull Nose. I saw one on Craigs List in Austin Tx. But it was for a 05-07 and I have an 2004. I called the factory and they told me it won't fit.

Kelly

·
Registered
735 Posts
i ahve always been a fan of the bull nose.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
For the price compared to other winch mount bumpers there are well worth the money. And I like the looks of them. Will probably have to wait until after my deployment before I get it.

Kelly

·
Registered
247 Posts
For the price compared to other winch mount bumpers there are well worth the money. And I like the looks of them. Will probably have to wait until after my deployment before I get it.

Kelly
I was told the one your talking about will fit, you'll just have a gap or you'll have to trade the front grill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.