Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cleaned her up the other day and I took some pics. I have really enjoyed this truck. I have people around here talking nothing but trash about the 6.0 but I am loving it. It is a sharp looking truck. She has been neglected throughout the winter and will be well taken care of during the summer.:woot:

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Looks good man, Im looking forward to cleaning my truck up too after the winter beating it took, just have to wait five more days til I am done with this semester since my truck is not at school with me.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Looks good man.

There are people like that all over the place. Even Ford guys..."If it isn't a 7.3 its junk" you get that attitude alot. But hey, your truck is beautiful!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is a gorgeous looking truck......

The only thing i'd do is....I'd lose the steps.
I have thought about it or raising them up, but...I tore my right knee to shreds playing some flag football in Oct 2007. I am still having issues with it and the steps really help me get in and out. The wife is also a shorty and would not be able to get in other wise. Someday we'll change it up!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Great looking truck man I like the steps wish mine had them now.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Truck looks great i wish i could clean mine like that but the frigin weather wont let me Almost may and have not had a nice day yet.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
that is a nice looking truck i need to go clean mine now and as to your steps i love them i wish mine had them too i have the oem black ones and hate them but cant take them off cause the g/f is also a shorty and loves driving it "dont know how that happened"

·
Registered
771 Posts
thats a good lookin truck man... not too little, not too much :thumb:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hope you have a garage to park it in. It's supposed to rain/snow again next Thurs. Mine sits in the driveway so I think I'm going to have to wait till June to give her a bath.

Damn Utah weather!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hope you have a garage to park it in. It's supposed to rain/snow again next Thurs. Mine sits in the driveway so I think I'm going to have to wait till June to give her a bath.

Damn Utah weather!
No garage big enough to hold it, so the wife gets to park her Tahoe in the garage. I have a monthly pass at the wash and I can go as many times as I would like. It works out great. In fact, I just got home from washing it again. Can't beat that deal!!!:woot:

·
Served Our Country!
196 Posts
That color combo looks outstanding, and those flares are nice. I agree with Tank on the steps. Some Amp steps would make your truck look even better.
:thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts