Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got my lazy *** in gear and thanks god for all the help from my son in law Raven_hammer who is a top diesel tech in north florida. I have had the Pro Comp 6" lift for a while now sitting in the box along with the dual satalizer and the lateral bars. I was waiting to make a call on the rims and since I made up my mind I figured I dump the whole mess on my Son in law :wink[3]:

It was funny because when we lifted the truck on the lift Raven noticed that the radiator wa leaking (WTF?) he said most of the Job ones have this issue so keep aneye out. I posted a couple of pics below, you can see that it's been leaking fro a while.

He also noticed that there was some tranny fluid on the skid plate. We cleaned it up and will monitor incase it's not an over flow from driving at 90 mph. There was a couple of codes on the PCM for driving beyound the speed tolorance of the PCM... WTF?

any way I also got the Harley blacked out headlights Thanks raven your the man!!! the truck look pretty pimp with the 22X12 XD rockstars and the Grapplers in a 37X13.5... I will say this the tires are real nosiy and took some minor triming even with the 6 inch lift. It rubbed during full turns. I will say this the Pro Comp lift does a great job and the truck feels real nice over the bumps... anyway here are the pics there are a **** load so beware...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Part 2:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Awesome. Is that a 6" Procomp with traction bars? How wide are those tires?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
:drool::drool::drool: :drool:

Awesome looking truck!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
Very nice looks awesome :thumb: I wish I had the money to lift my truck...

·
Registered
750 Posts
Love that Hildebrandt light bar!! :thumb:

·
Registered
116 Posts
It was my pleasure doing it. I enjoy doing that kind of work

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome. Is that a 6" Procomp with traction bars? How wide are those tires?
yes 6" procomp the traction bars were extra of course but well worth it. Ther eis no axle warp when you start off from a dead stop.. Mine you they were a PIA to install because teh of the PDF and the gas tank on the other side. They do look pimp.

The tire are 37X13.5 on a 22X12 wide rim... back space was 4.53

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was my pleasure doing it. I enjoy doing that kind of work
brother you are the man... installing all that **** and still finding the time to do the radiator was more then I could have asked....

BTW there was more trany fluide on the skid plate... looks like there is an issue.. and OT drove home so you know she tok it easy...:hehe:

·
Registered
116 Posts
brother you are the man... installing all that **** and still finding the time to do the radiator was more then I could have asked....

BTW there was more trany fluide on the skid plate... looks like there is an issue.. and OT drove home so you know she tok it easy...:hehe:
I feel sorry for the guy that has to fix it. That skid plate isn't going to be easy to remove :doh:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I feel sorry for the guy that has to fix it. That skid plate isn't going to be easy to remove :doh:
that is going to be you brother.... no body else is touching my baby ever again... your stuck with it :tard:

I'll drop it off and drive your beemer back home till it's done :wink[3]:

·
Registered
116 Posts
that is going to be you brother.... no body else is touching my baby ever again... your stuck with it :tard:

I'll drop it off and drive your beemer back home till it's done :wink[3]:
:tard::ranton::banghead:

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
What are you doing with the stock tires and rims? Great looking truck.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts