Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinkin bout puttin a shell on my truck but not sure how it would look. I was hoping some of you guys had some pics of yours you could post up.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Before and After... Leer Shell, Model 100XQ.

·
Registered
153 Posts
that actually looks nice!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also have the same Leer on mine and I think they are the best looking on these trucks. I liked the big window look on the Leer. It goes with the door windows. I didn't want a top but had a strong need for it so I did some looking. Also it is a well built shell too. If I had to do it again would go with the same Leer already shown. I would post a picture but it looks the same as the one posted and it would most likly take me a lonnnnnng time to figure out how to post!!!!! :tard:
WRS

·
Registered
44 Posts
check out my signature....Leer 100XQ. I've had it for about 10 months and haven't had any major issues with it. I did have to shim out the rear glass due to some rubbing issues. I've had Leer's on all my trucks. Love 'em.

·
Registered
435 Posts

Big Green with topper, rough textured

·
Registered
203 Posts
I also have the Leer 100XQ on my 2010 F350 CC FX4 Long Bed. I pull a 32' trailer, do a lot of camping, so need the canopy for all the stuff we take. It looks really good even on the long bed.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Mine, Leer too, I do know the model

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have a leer xq

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Ya'll. Those are all some great looking rigs!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts