Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post your pictures of those duallies with aftermarket wheels! I don't see many on the streets because I guess so few upgrade their stock wheels, so let's see'em if you got'em! Thanks

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I really like the DRW burnout on the concrete in the picture:woot:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Truck belongs to a friend of mine

Attachments

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Good looking 08 but the wheels need to be chrome and not painted...

·
Registered
792 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I VOTE CHROME :woot:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Mine has got them. But, they look just like the original five spoke Alcoas anyway. I liked the look and didn't want to change. The originals were fatigue cracking at the beads. They said it wasn't a defect. HA

·
Rebel
657 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ya i was just messin..:hehe::thumb:
No worries. I almost got an '07 Outlaw w/ 6.0 and didn't. At times, I wish that's what I was driving but honestly, the Titan is a great truck minus the 12mpg city/17 highway and it's in the shop more than I like. Other than that it's great. Black metallic paint with dark charcoal seats with red stitching. It's a nice truck, but I'm a :icon_ford: man. My last truck was a 2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 2wd V6. I didn't have problems with it but it was 2wd and slow and I got sick of it :D

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
alls i have to say is wow "TwinTurboSmoker" your dually is possibly one of hte baddest looking trucks ive seen. i love the black rockstars and the HUGE stacks. great truck!:bump: :icon_ford: :woot:

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
alls i have to say is wow "TwinTurboSmoker" your dually is possibly one of hte baddest looking trucks ive seen. i love the black rockstars and the HUGE stacks. great truck!:bump: :icon_ford: :woot:
thanks man!!!

Hey Julian!!!
If I am not mistaken that looks like a "super Lifted" wagon you got in the back of that Bad Azz rig of yours.
Are we getting the kids started a little early or what? Ha!:
Yes that is the famous Monster Wagon, but I can't take credit for it.....only one man can :stump:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts