Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any pics of any superdutys with a 6in lift and 325-55-22s.. just curious to see what it looks like if anyone could post some pics please..thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does anybody have any pics of any superdutys with a 6in lift and 325-55-22s.. just curious to see what it looks like if anyone could post some pics please..thanks
Here's mine with a 6.5" Procomp lift with 325/65/18 Pirelli Scorpion ATR tires. Personnally I think 18-20's look the best.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
I can't put a pic up now because I am on my phone but if you search my post I have put some up. I have 22"s with 40inch tires.

It's more then a 6.5 lift.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Yeah look at my sig and watch my son in-laws truck , he had 22's with 37 Kumos. But it's gone now stolen !!!
Anyways click on the links to my youtube and have a look see.
ahh heck here it is , thats 6" of lift

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I know sorry but I had to post it :}

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Wow what a video I never have my audio on so it looked like a dodge tailgating some one.

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
i have 37x22s, my lift is about 9 inches though

·
Registered
2,534 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok thanks, i ended up getting the rims yesterday

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
:worthless[1]::spam: without pictures :hehe:

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
very nice!

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Here is my baby....:icon_ford:
That looks great. Your truck is a prime example of why its good to have a person in the picture next to your truck. Our trucks are very deceiving size wise. They don't look big in pictures.

Here is your pic without you next to it

Then with you next to it:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts