Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, Im from daytona beach, FL.

Here is the list of current mods:

Bottom of body is white bed liner. 4inch lift, dual steering dampers, and triple front shocks, traction bars.
35x12.50/16 nitto terra grapplers/mickey thompson classic lock wheels.
billit grill/spot lites on bumper/ tinted windows/ unlimeted off road diff covers.

TRANS: suncoast with tripple lock converter/ billet input shaft, approx 28000miles.
ENGINE: has approx 30000miles. new rods/IH pistons/heads reworked with COMP valve springs/ chromly pushrods. ARP head studs. DI-stage3 hybred 530 injectors 9 ( ALL 8 are brand new, Diesel Innovations built them, i installed them...)+ full DI fuel system and regulated return+ FASS fuel pump. Termanator twin HP oilpumps. GTP38R turbo/ K&N intake. BANKS MONSTER down pipe to 4.5" exuste ending in 7" single grandrock stack. DI custom tuned TS 6position chip. 7 autometer pro-comp ultralite gauges in 3 pods. NITROuS with button by flip chip in dash.
MAP regulator.
turbo timer.

AXELES: less than 18000 miles on new 4.10 yukon gears/ total overhaule on both axels. installed by NorthWest 4x4,. new WARN gold lockouts.
custom sound with 2amps, one under passenger seat/ one under fake floor in center console. CB radio.

And here is what everyone wants..... 2 quick pics :)

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
:welcome1:

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
who did you buy it from?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
who did you buy it from?
I'm not sure of their user names on here..I knew the guy I bought it from said he was on this site, and he bought the truck from another guy on this board.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and I'm the 3rd owner on this board ;)

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Welcome to the ORG!

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Welcome to the org, Kool that you got it from here and joined here too. Truck sounds pretty sick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts