Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

141 - 160 of 246 Posts

·
Administrator
29,464 Posts
I am in the same boat
I bet their going in alphabetical order dammit

then again i bet it takes me a week after i receive them
to reload my stock file and update my SCT then load my PHP tunes and get them in my PCM lol

·
california deplorable
10,704 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,763 Posts
Funny stuff right there ^^^^^:funnypost:

Reactions: john galt

·
Premium Member
4,380 Posts
In the 6.0 world IDP has the most experience, Quick Tricks, Gearhead, PHP and Truck source diesel.

I wouldnt run DP Tuner in anything. Jody does nothing but jack up injection timing and hope for the best.
Wow, guess we differ on definition of experiance. When I was running 7.3s I used to call php and DP for tunes. After I got a 2006 6.0, I watched all the others you listed post on here they got a labtop and wanted to start tweaking timing and looking for lab rats. Not sure how you stack those but everyone's logic is different. I said php and DP had the most experiance, meaning years doing the j-o-b, don't know what definition you use, maybe number of trucks tuned? I have no idea the numbers. As far as preferance I clearly choose php. I'm not sure if IDP was around in 90s tuning 7.3s, I don't recall. The others you listed all got their start on here and I have seen there fan fooler ship fads come ago. Most you'all would follow the other sheep right off the ledge. I try to keep some sanity around.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Did the raffle happen? I never saw anything about it on here

·
Sinister Diesel Sucks!!!
2,498 Posts
Hows this for service? I was experiencing a very small issue with the 100Performance tune, so I fired off an email to PHP @ 11:24AM yesterday... By 11:46AM I received an answer & a resolution. BOOM goes the dynamite

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I was very impressed with their service when I have them for my first custom tune as well and infect I will be using then for my next tune I get here soon for my modded turbo.

·
Sinister Diesel Sucks!!!
2,498 Posts
Not me still (im)patiently waiting since Thursday...but I did receive my shirt yesterday 😡
Thats strange. Although they did hav an influx of orders because of the sale.... Did you completely fill out the tunes order form? They do state that if not completely filled out, that it could cause delay

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Not me still (im)patiently waiting since Thursday...but I did receive my shirt yesterday 😡
Yeah I did and did email to check and said the file was on bills desk they were backed up but it's been a little longer than I hoped that's all
Long story made short, I write 90% of the diesel tunes from PHP now. Every order that came in from the sale has the tunes written and stored on the server.
With you all having SCT devices, Bill has to compile the tunes I wrote into a format that the SCT software can read so we can encrypt then send the tunes out as a .cef

If we sent you the .bin that the file is originally written in, it wouldn't load into your SCT.

All this to say, your files are written. They are just waiting to go through the reformat then encryption so they can be used of your SCT handheld. :)

·
california deplorable
10,704 Posts
I can't say how much i wish new tunes were in my budget right now :nod:

Reactions: michaelaiman

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Whatever happened to the php insight pro I heard about? I put off getting a monitor/programmer waiting on this. I'm getting kinda itchy to get something more than my scan gauge. Would have been nice to hit up that sale too, but I would have needed a programmer first.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Reactions: john galt

·
california deplorable
10,704 Posts
Whatever happened to the php insight pro I heard about? I put off getting a monitor/programmer waiting on this. I'm getting kinda itchy to get something more than my scan gauge. Would have been nice to hit up that sale too, but I would have needed a programmer first.

@Chatham036
perhaps Jay can tell you more than I.
I think last I heard was an estimate of a couple months or so about a month ago :dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
I heard a few weeks back in June, when I get a sec maybe I should call them.

141 - 160 of 246 Posts