Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

101 - 120 of 246 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,168 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
For those who are police, firefighter, EMT or ANYONE employed through our Dept. of Defense.... stay tuned.

We will be doing a 9/11 raffle for you guys. You will get your choice of one of our products up to $400 value.

Yall are the real bad asses. We cant express enough how much we value what you do.
Will this include Vets?

·
Super Moderator
9,989 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
If you would like, I will match the same sale for your 7.3.

Spend $150 in custom tunes, I will throw in an additional tune for free and T-shirt :)
Thanks, you will be getting my order tomorrow.

My wife told me "if your not spending money on that thing, your not happy." She would
know all about that, but I said nothing. Those would be fight'n words!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Decisions :dunno:

Do I get tunes for as the truck is now, or do I get tune for the injectors that I will be ordering, hopefully within a month :dunno::look:

·
Sinister Diesel Sucks!!!
2,498 Posts
I would get the tunes for how it is setup now... I would imagine they'd do revisions for injectors for a minimal charge, maybe even nothin.

·
Administrator
29,137 Posts
Thanks, you will be getting my order tomorrow.

My wife told me "if your not spending money on that thing, your not happy." She would
know all about that, but I said nothing. Those would be fight'n words!
good deal
and stay in the 7.3 section :grin:

·
Premium Member
11,640 Posts
I may not have gotten 3 for 2, but I'm already running mine. So there! :nana: :hehe:
You guys will not be disappointed. Great tunes, great service and quick responses.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Order placed. $150 for 3 tunes is a great deal. Especially considering I paid $125 for a TSD tune that was not compatible with my van. Looking forward to seeing how they stack with the Atlas40.

It wasn't entirely clear where you request the 3 tunes you want. When you place the order or the contact sheet with listed modifications. I added them in the comment box but I think they want them listed when you add the sale to the shopping cart when you place the order. It's not that clear but maybe it doesn't matter.

·
Sinister Diesel Sucks!!!
2,498 Posts
PHP Will contact you if there are any questions, but I believe you did it right

·
Administrator
29,137 Posts
agreed your fine
the online ( special 3 for two ) order page was only capable of taking one tune selection

but I had the same issue and filled out my tune choice in the comment and tune form
and Jay already contacted me since my order was in limbo even though i had a Paypal receipt

·
Registered
156 Posts
Damn, missed the sale, had everything in the cart & the form filled out but accidently deleted my cart. Oh well, I didn't really NEED 3 tunes but will buy the tow tune I need.

·
Sinister Diesel Sucks!!!
2,498 Posts
My order has shipped! But I don't see it :rofl::rofl::dunno::dunno::tard:

101 - 120 of 246 Posts