Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I sent in my remote tuner over a month ago.. still haven't seen my deposit back yet.. I've been calling every day, no answer... I've emailed both Bill and Corey, no response... All I hear about it how great they are and honestly I've had nothing but trouble. Anyone know how I can get ahold of them?? I just want my money

·
Administrator
30,455 Posts
it's been an issue .. they are slammed
and I know that is not the best excuse but they have been responding to threads
and are working on making it better

keep trying or just hold tight I am sure it will show up

good luck

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everyone keeps telling me they're slammed.. honestly if they're that slammed they should be making enough money to hire someone to at least answer a phone, i know they're "nice" people but thats not why i purchased their product

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
You can't just hire anybody to answer the phones in this business. That person needs to be able to answer technical questions about the products and services as well as general knowledge about Ford diesels and the business. It's hard to find good help these days. :D Cory has serious medical issues that require frequent Drs. appts. and occasional hospitalization. Bill has to take her for these and is not available when that happens as well.

If you have been on their web site this is all explained, as well as the suggestion that if you can't handle the fact that they can be hard to reach and things sometimes take a while to get handled that you consider looking elsewhere to do your business.

They are excellent people and will go well out of their way to help wherever and whenever possible. You will be very hard pressed to find anyone more knowledgeable about Ford trucks and electronic tuning than Bill. It might take a while but you will get answered or you product details taken care of.

Having a warm body that can just answer a phone and take a name and number is no better than an answering machine and costs a bunch more.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
You can't just hire anybody to answer the phones in this business. That person needs to be able to answer technical questions about the products and services as well as general knowledge about Ford diesels and the business. It's hard to find good help these days. :D Cory has serious medical issues that require frequent Drs. appts. and occasional hospitalization. Bill has to take her for these and is not available when that happens as well.

If you have been on their web site this is all explained, as well as the suggestion that if you can't handle the fact that they can be hard to reach and things sometimes take a while to get handled that you consider looking elsewhere to do your business.

They are excellent people and will go well out of their way to help wherever and whenever possible. You will be very hard pressed to find anyone more knowledgeable about Ford trucks and electronic tuning than Bill. It might take a while but you will get answered or you product details taken care of.

Having a warm body that can just answer a phone and take a name and number is no better than an answering machine and costs a bunch more.
Thank you Mitch! The PHP website (as Mitch explained) does say that they are covered up and if waiting on them will be an issue to go somewhere else to do your business. They actually had someone come in to answer phones a while back and got more complaints because that person couldn't answer all the technical stuff that customers needed.

I understand your frustration and believe me, it will get handled. It may take some time, but your issue will get handled.

·
Registered
5,689 Posts

Well said....

·
Premium Member
20,351 Posts
:agree:

If you can't handle the situation that they are in, then go do business elsewhere.

But if you have any respect to people who do their best to help anyone they can, Then you will stay loyal to them!

I know I will:nod:

·
Registered
14 Posts
So I sent in my remote tuner over a month ago.. still haven't seen my deposit back yet.. I've been calling every day, no answer... I've emailed both Bill and Corey, no response... All I hear about it how great they are and honestly I've had nothing but trouble. Anyone know how I can get ahold of them?? I just want my money
Try calling right at 9AM EST Tues-Thrusday. Worked for me. :thumb:

·
Registered
636 Posts
They suck.

Try live chat seems like Cory is able to live chat an not return emails or calls
True story. You have better luck getting them on facebook!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I knew there would be a long wait for the remote tuner to come in.. Took almost 2 months, and I was prepared for that so I never thought anything of it. If I was waiting on tunes or something I'd understand.. I guess just getting my deposit money back seems a bit simpler to me

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
So what is the problem exactly? You placed and order and gave them a deposit towards a tuner and decided to cancel your order? If that's the case and you already knew it would take 2 months to get your tuner in before they were able to put your tunes on it and ship it to you why would you think that it would be so quick for them to refund your money? I understand your frustration and wanting your money back but cut them some slack, as already stated Cory has major medical issues and Bill deals with that personally and tries to run this company on his own with what help he can gather from Cory. Give them some time they will take care of you man. They are good people and are swamped with work and medical problems and Bill simply doesn't have the time to hire someone "green" and teach them everything about the business so they can answer phone calls and deal with order status'. They haven't forgot about you man. Try them on here with a PM or try Facebook or Try calling them first think this morning at 9:00 AM EST.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Did you get the Hercules? If so, how do you like it and are you running it with an ECM tune?
I'm thinking about going this route instead of buying a tuner.

·
Registered
497 Posts
So what is the problem exactly? You placed and order and gave them a deposit towards a tuner and decided to cancel your order? .
No, not to speak for the OP but if you know what tune you want, you can "rent" a tuner, install the tune, and send it back. There's a $250 deposit to cover the tuner in case you screw it up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I apologize for the frustration you've been experiencing. My name is Angela and I'm working for PHP answering phones and answering general questions. I'd love to help you with this situation. Please email me at [email protected] and I will look into this for you. If anyone needs assistance, please feel free to email me. I'm in the office Tues-Thurs 9am-1pm EST and sometimes on Friday.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
I apologize for the frustration you've been experiencing. My name is Angela and I'm working for PHP answering phones and answering general questions. I'd love to help you with this situation. Please email me at [email protected] and I will look into this for you. If anyone needs assistance, please feel free to email me. I'm in the office Tues-Thurs 9am-1pm EST and sometimes on Friday.
Look guys!!! Ask and you shall receive. Now maybe the PHP bashing will calm down. Bill and everyone at PHP will do all they can to help customers out, this proves he hears all the complaints and wants to help you guys out. Now, shoot Angela an email and lets stop the bashing online.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
:rofl::rofl:It did get your sig pic back to acceptable size, you know smaller than "life size".:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
You and Chris were just jealous was all...Everyone knows you guys have GPDA bedding sets at your house and if you could you would have a bigger club logo.:poke:

·
Registered
497 Posts
You and Chris were just jealous was all...Everyone knows you guys have GPDA bedding sets at your house and if you could you would have a bigger club logo.:poke:
What's this about GPDA bedding sets? Cool! That would go great with my Lightning McQueen footy pajamas. Where do I get them?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts