Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i looked up which chip to go with and it was between TW and PHP. I went with PHP and i couldnt be more happy. Cody was quick to answer my emails and i recieved the chip about a week after i put in the order form. i went with stock, 80hp daily driver, 120 race, 140 extreme, smokeshow, and anti theft. All Tunes do exactly what they're supposed to. the race tune is quick and smokeshow blacks out the whole street. Just letting all you guys know that im really happy with PHP just like everyone else i have read about on here. if your thinking about it, go with PHP:thumb:

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
How much do they cost?

·
Banned
3,771 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Where do i go to find this tuner?

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
x2... where do you purchase the php 6 position from?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I believe i found it Darektylka.

Power Hungry Performance - Ordering Info

Now my question is, does this tune do anything for the transmission? Such as i commonly hear the evo tuners are hard on transmissions because it doesnt tune the tranny at all??

·
Registered
549 Posts
I believe i found it Darektylka.

Power Hungry Performance - Ordering Info

Now my question is, does this tune do anything for the transmission? Such as i commonly hear the evo tuners are hard on transmissions because it doesnt tune the tranny at all??
yep thats the site. i think the tow tune adjust how it shifts. somebody with more knowledge will chime in hopefully :thumb:

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
My truck shifts soo much better than stock, or even the superchip i had with bills tunes. they up the line pressure and it drives smooth and firm like it should be.. tows great. no complaints here. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
dietoremain, you said it shifts better.

Do you find this too be on just a certain tune or all the tunes?

Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
Smokeshow is absolutely the best thing for tailgaters:hehe:

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
dietoremain, you said it shifts better.

Do you find this too be on just a certain tune or all the tunes?

Thanks
Every tune is different, but they all adjust the line pressure, its like driving a whole different truck, its easier to experience then explain... lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
i looked up which chip to go with and it was between TW and PHP. I went with PHP and i couldnt be more happy. Cody was quick to answer my emails and i recieved the chip about a week after i put in the order form. i went with stock, 80hp daily driver, 120 race, 140 extreme, smokeshow, and anti theft. All Tunes do exactly what they're supposed to. the race tune is quick and smokeshow blacks out the whole street. Just letting all you guys know that im really happy with PHP just like everyone else i have read about on here. if your thinking about it, go with PHP:thumb:
Cannot agree with you more! they rock! just got mine on last weekend and WOW! all I have to say. 300$ is a steal!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anyone know if the can retune the ts 6 pos. chip with their's.

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts