Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
How many member's you have thus far lem?

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
WOW! Isn't that a flash from the past. :)
Rockin', Rollin' & Smokin' now aren't we!!! :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
I was SOOOO happy when I got online and found this site. I had owned my truck for 4 and 1/2 years and have been a freak for the PowerStrokes since they came out, but no one had a decient forum...and believe me, I had been looking that ENTIRE time! When. one day I thought, "I wonder if there is a Powersrtoke forum yet?" Google it, and here we are now. I was not the 3rd member, but I was on here early and certainly enjoy each and every one of the other members on here. Thanks for making it such a great site Lem and All!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
737 Posts
wow crazy old

·
War is the answer!
5,398 Posts
Re: Starting my head job

Hey Rodslinger,

I just created this forum yesterday. We have 3 members. I might actually add the photo gallery before we hit 100.

What other kinds of things do you like on a forum?
I'm not sure what just happened. ... my phone geeked out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hey Rodslinger,

I just created this forum yesterday. We have 3 members. I might actually add the photo gallery before we hit 100.

Wtf just happened

·
Registered
1,393 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hey Rodslinger,

I tried but i couldn't get used to it at all. Which is why I smoked more than I chewed. I still kept buying that crap though because I couldn't go without dip. I'm sure back in your day it was a little better though

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Sorry, my autoguide app is all messed up I was quoting from a totally different thread but it ended up quoting Andy from this thread....

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

·
War is the answer!
5,398 Posts
Yea... it's a pain in theass. sucked when it happened to me also. Not sure what's going on with that [email protected] app.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts